• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
expire 05/31

update:
You may get this offer from one of the channels
till now, looks like this offer might be find on card offer section, facebook, four square, tweet #AmexLowes

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

lowes (82.41kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
It shouldn't matter as long as the final charge at Lowes is 50 dollars.

AlphabetBackward (Apr. 14, 2014 @ 7:39a) |

Did anyone do the Lowes offer on the serve card and sub-account cards ? I got all credits from my amex credit cards but ... (more)

recklessmax (May. 07, 2014 @ 1:34a) |

I don't think anyone mentioned it but Lowes offers FW CashBack of 1.5% on gift cards in case you are planning to purchas... (more)

bippie (May. 07, 2014 @ 5:22a) |

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Cool, that was on my card too!

rated:
This and BP $5 off $30 offer are on two of my cards.

rated:
Got this one, but not the BP one.

rated:
shadow520 said:   Got this one, but not the BP one.
  you can try amex sync also, the odd thing i found out is my amex sync and offer section in card some times has different set of offer (for example, i have the local restaurant offer on card section but not at sync). It seldom happened, but worth a try

rated:
This works on twitter with #AmexLowes

rated:
works on twitter for both Lowes and BP. tweet #AmexLowes #AmexBP

rated:
Anyone knows if Lowe's carries WalMart gift card? TIA.
Update: No, it doesn't.

rated:
Since both Chase Freedom and Discover have 5% off at Lowe's this quarter, if you have either/both of those cards, this Amex coupon should only be used for purchases between $50 and $200.  Otherwise you are losing money (unless you know you'll hit the maximum allowed by those 2 cards)

rated:
This is also available w/amex four square check in at Lowes!

rated:
nothing for me on my Costco Amex card....

rated:
IMBRE said:   nothing for me on my Costco Amex card....
  mine is Costco Amex card, try card offer section, facebook, four square, tweet #AmexLowes

rated:
CUinBlank said:   This and BP $5 off $30 offer are on two of my cards.
  Which other one is your BP offer on?  I only saw it on my Green Amex offers.

rated:
got it. thanks.
btw, login to www.americanexpress.com, goto offers tab.

rated:
physical gift card should work. terms only say excludes electronic and design your own gift cards.

rated:
Treefarn said:   Since both Chase Freedom and Discover have 5% off at Lowe's this quarter, if you have either/both of those cards, this Amex coupon should only be used for purchases between $50 and $200.  Otherwise you are losing money (unless you know you'll hit the maximum allowed by those 2 cards)
  The 5% with Chase Freedom and Discover = $5.00 Cash Back for $100 on each card, so you'd have to spend $200 ($100 on each card) to get $10.  Amex is $10 on $50.

rated:
Got it on my BCP. Thanks OP.

rated:
msrazzle said:   
Treefarn said:   Since both Chase Freedom and Discover have 5% off at Lowe's this quarter, if you have either/both of those cards, this Amex coupon should only be used for purchases between $50 and $200.  Otherwise you are losing money (unless you know you'll hit the maximum allowed by those 2 cards)
  The 5% with Chase Freedom and Discover = $5.00 Cash Back for $100 on each card, so you'd have to spend $200 ($100 on each card) to get $10.  Amex is $10 on $50.

Yes, that's why I said to use the Amex for between $50 and $200.

rated:
AMEX = goodness. VISA = overflowing septic tanks.

rated:
Treefarn said:   
msrazzle said:   

If what you buy is more than $50, why not use the AMEX to buy a $50 gift card, then use the gift card to pay for the item you want to buy, and use the 5% card to pay the remaining balance, you get the best of both world.

rated:
thanks

rated:
Gergor said:   
Treefarn said:   
msrazzle said:   

If what you buy is more than $50, why not use the AMEX to buy a $50 gift card, then use the gift card to pay for the item you want to buy, and use the 5% card to pay the remaining balance, you get the best of both world.

This is what I'll be doing, thanks Gergor!

rated:
Anyone know if this works with the Fidelity Investment Rewards AmEx card? It can't be accessed through the Amex CC site and I'm hesitant to start giving CC info to facebook. Thanks.

rated:
wyle1 said:   Anyone know if this works with the Fidelity Investment Rewards AmEx card? It can't be accessed through the Amex CC site and I'm hesitant to start giving CC info to facebook. Thanks.
  it will sync on FB. it goes to a amex site when you sync, so it shouldn't share info with fb

rated:
wyle1 said:   Anyone know if this works with the Fidelity Investment Rewards AmEx card? It can't be accessed through the Amex CC site and I'm hesitant to start giving CC info to facebook. Thanks.
  are you talking about amex sync ( https://apps.facebook.com/amexlinklikelove/ ) ?
the program FAQ ( https://sync.americanexpress.com/facebook/FAQ ) said:
Are you sharing my American Express Card number with Facebook?No. The accounts are connected with a unique identifier specifically created for this program. Your American Express Card account number will not be shared with Facebook

rated:
Gergor said:   
Treefarn said:   
msrazzle said:   

Or, use AMEX BCP at Kroger, buy Lowes gift card, get 4x fuel rewards plus 6% on your Amex, net potential return $35 (Gas discount) $15 BCP Cash Back = $50 (per $250 spent on GC), get 20% from that, plus a 10% off movers coupon available here and cha-ching, net 30% off at Lowes, plus use fat cash for another 2.5% I think…. net savings, 32.5% off!! 

rated:
vlmyfox said:   
  are you talking about amex sync ( https://apps.facebook.com/amexlinklikelove/ ) ?
the program FAQ ( https://sync.americanexpress.com/facebook/FAQ ) said:
Are you sharing my American Express Card number with Facebook?No. The accounts are connected with a unique identifier specifically created for this program. Your American Express Card account number will not be shared with Facebook

I have an Amex Macy's card which I have linked to twitter or foursquare (can't remember which) and it always gives me the Cash Back from whatever offer so your fidelity card should work for this….

rated:
The closest Lowe's is far away. Does this work with ordering stock plastic GC online?

rated:
do they sell......best buy cards?

rated:
Title should state "targeted".
Not found on my Amex offers page. Waste of time.

rated:
fatgempler said:   Title should state "targeted".
Not found on my Amex offers page. Waste of time.

Have you tried Boiler's method http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1353914/m18406887/#m18... 
"I have Blue Cash and Business Gold. No love for me when I went to Amex website. After I tweet #amexbp on my Amex Sync'ed twitter accounts, the offer was added to "My Offers" on both cards."
Sometime Amex website offer page, facebook sync, tweet(#AmexLowes), has different set of offers for same card

rated:
B0HEMIAN said:   The closest Lowe's is far away. Does this work with ordering stock plastic GC online?
  yep, as long as its a standard plastic gc. I ordered one yesterday, and got the "Thank you for using your enrolled AMEX at Lowes" email almost immediately. 

rated:
Added it.

Thanks!

rated:
Gergor said:   If what you buy is more than $50, why not use the AMEX to buy a $50 gift card, then use the gift card to pay for the item you want to buy, and use the 5% card to pay the remaining balance, you get the best of both world.

Does Lowes do split tender?  That would be easier. 

rated:
sechs said:   
Gergor said:   If what you buy is more than $50, why not use the AMEX to buy a $50 gift card, then use the gift card to pay for the item you want to buy, and use the 5% card to pay the remaining balance, you get the best of both world.
Does Lowes do split tender?  That would be easier. 

I think so, if you pay at the store.

rated:
For the AMEX offer, do you have to log into amex and then go through their website or can you go through any other CashBack site such as fatwallet and as long as you have the offer added on your card and paid with that card, you will get that offer?

Any ideas??

rated:
It shouldn't matter as long as the final charge at Lowes is 50 dollars.

rated:
Did anyone do the Lowes offer on the serve card and sub-account cards ? I got all credits from my amex credit cards but no credit for any of the Lowes purchases
on the serve cards although they are synced ?

rated:
I don't think anyone mentioned it but Lowes offers FW CashBack of 1.5% on gift cards in case you are planning to purchase a gift card for this deal.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014