• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

get $5 back when speding $30
Disclaimer
expire 05/31

update:
You may get this offer from one of the channels
till now, looks like this offer might be find on card offer section, facebook, four square, tweet #AmexBP

for those who can not find BP, you may live in these states:
"On the US West Coast, in the states of California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Idaho, Arizona, and Utah, BP primarily operates service stations under the ARCO brand"

Member Summary

bp
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
wonder if anyone has tried to pump using the card with the offer more than once? I redeemed the offer and got my $5 cre... (more)

AnimEva (Jun. 16, 2014 @ 9:34a) |

I have not gotten the credits yet from 6/5 and 6/7 purchases.

stuffedwallet (Jun. 16, 2014 @ 9:40a) |

Last day to redeem this offer.

NoMoneyInMyWallet (Jun. 30, 2014 @ 7:36a) |

OFFER DETAILS
Get a one-time $5 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single qualifying purchase of $30 or more at the pump at any BP station by 5/31/2014

Also shows up on facebook synced with Amex
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I didn't get this... oh well. Last time I went to one of the few BP's in my area (station has a big green sign and such). But when the AMEX bill came, that BP turned out to be a Getty. I called and the CSR credited me $5 after a lot of explanation.

mmyk72 said:   I didn't get this... oh well. Last time I went to one of the few BP's in my area (station has a big green sign and such). But when the AMEX bill came, that BP turned out to be a Getty. I called and the CSR credited me $5 after a lot of explanation.
  long story, BP bought getty, but looks like the process is slowing going
could be some of your BP station did not change name from getty to BP at your credit card company

No love for me either. Bummer.

Thanks OP but not as good as the last one. The last offer from BP was $5 every-time. Not just one time.

And I have a small car...I'd practically have to be on fumes to get $30. Last time it was $25.

works on twitter for both Lowes and BP. tweet #AmexLowes #AmexBP

draju said:   Thanks OP but not as good as the last one. The last offer from BP was $5 every-time. Not just one time.
  yup, i do like other deals around Christmas more too,

I found it on Facebook, along with a Lowes offer for $10 back after spending $50.

jpessin3 said:   And I have a small car...I'd practically have to be on fumes to get $30. Last time it was $25.
  wow, i hope i live in your area, at my area 30 bucks only worth about 7 gallons

I have Blue Cash and Business Gold. No love for me when I went to Amex website. After I tweet #amexbp on my Amex Sync'ed twitter accounts, the offer was added to "My Offers" on both cards.

This is also available thru twitter w/amex sync tweet #amexbp

mmyk72 said:   I didn't get this... oh well. Last time I went to one of the few BP's in my area (station has a big green sign and such). But when the AMEX bill came, that BP turned out to be a Getty. I called and the CSR credited me $5 after a lot of explanation.
 Exact same situation as me.  And I didn't get the $5 this time either.
 EDIT:  Got the $5 through the FB SYNC.

No BP's in CO

jpessin3 said:   And I have a small car...I'd practically have to be on fumes to get $30. Last time it was $25.
  bring an extra tank

psxzombie said:   
  bring an extra tank

Buy the premium high octane gasoline?

Bring a gas can.

Just looking for this

did not get anything.

vlmyfox said:   
  wow, i hope i live in your area, at my area 30 bucks only worth about 7 gallons

right, we are at $4/gallon, even with my small car, $30 wouldn't be too hard to reach.

Umm I am still getting them from the original one haha

no luck for me ...

I'm not sure why the other guy got red, but I just noticed I'm also still getting $5 from the last promotion. I don't see this new one in my account yet, but these are great!

There was also a $5 off $5 at iTunes

BP poisoned the gulf and the seafood is still tainted.  I won't buy BP

draju said:   Thanks OP but not as good as the last one. The last offer from BP was $5 every-time. Not just one time.
  I signed up for this in December and have been getting it ever since.

There is not a twitter hashtag for this current deal.

Had to go through AmexSync on Facebook to become eligible.

devyanks90 said:   There is not a twitter hashtag for this current deal.

Had to go through AmexSync on Facebook to become eligible.

Really? Because I used #AmexBP and got it this morning….

What kind of car has smaller than a 12 gallon gas tank? Do you drive a riding lawnmower?

drmorb said:   

Really ???? I did not try again since it 'officially' expired.Thanks for the tip. I will try tomorrow.

draju said:   
drmorb said:   

Really ???? I did not try again since it 'officially' expired.Thanks for the tip. I will try tomorrow.

No Doubt!  About to drive 1200 miles by Saturday.  Guess I'll be looking for BP stations...

I just tweeted #AmexBP and was given the offer as well so it's out there.

Not sure for other areas, it is no BP gas stations in Vegas.

Nissan Versa 2014, gas tank holds 10.8 gallon. Gets 31 mpg city, 40 mpg highway. Gas in New Jersey is at $3.29 so I would have to take at least 9.1 gallons to hit $30. Certainly way too much effort to get that low a gas tank just to save $5.

jpessin3 said:   Nissan Versa 2014, gas tank holds 10.8 gallon. Gets 31 mpg city, 40 mpg highway. Gas in New Jersey is at $3.29 so I would have to take at least 9.1 gallons to hit $30. Certainly way too much effort to get that low a gas tank just to save $5.

Offer the person beside you at the pump a few dollars of free gas....problem solved.  

Great Deal, It was not on my card. I received a Lowes offer, and one for Itunes, $ 5 off $5.

Title should state "targeted".
Not found in my Amex offers page.

fatgempler said:   Title should state "targeted".

Have you tried Boiler's method: "I have Blue Cash and Business Gold. No love for me when I went to Amex website. After I tweet #amexbp on my Amex Sync'ed twitter accounts, the offer was added to "My Offers" on both cards."
Sometime Amex website offer page, facebook sync, tweet, has different set of offers for same card

It wasn't found on my Amex offers page either. It only showed up when I tweeted #AmexBP.

neuqua said:   

It wasn't found on my Amex offers page either. It only showed up when I tweeted #AmexBP.

Thanks for the suggestion.  Not a twitter person, but if that what it takes then the title should state so.

Skipping 23 Messages...
Last day to redeem this offer.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.