• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

diskaid
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Why do you say Win/Mac? This looks like a purely Mac product.

LorenPechtel said:   Why do you say Win/Mac? This looks like a purely Mac product.
  Quicker to click the link and read than to post this question. Product is for idevices, and works on PC.

got it... thanks.

Great, thanks.

DDNA140406-6492-41987 THIS IS THE License they gave me. It does not work.When you register it ...(MAC COMPUTER) it demands you state was IOS device you have it cannot imagine you don't have one so you have to pick anything just to submit your problem

This is what you get when you launch:
Please connect your device
AS IF NO USB WERE CONNECTED TO YOUR MAC.....THIS SOFTWARE IS WORTH JUST WHAT YOU PAY...nothing, zero

belgique said:   DDNA140406-6492-41987 THIS IS THE License they gave me. It does not work.When you register it ...(MAC COMPUTER) it demands you state was IOS device you have it cannot imagine you don't have one so you have to pick anything just to submit your problem

That is your order number. You will get an email with the registration key also.

It is NOT disk aid....that suggests it will go over your operating system and fix what needs to be fix.
This software is just transferring data etc from your iPhone to your mac.

belgique said:   DDNA140406-6492-41987 THIS IS THE License they gave me. It does not work.When you register it ...(MAC COMPUTER) it demands you state was IOS device you have it cannot imagine you don't have one so you have to pick anything just to submit your problem
  That is not your registration key...that is your order ID.

Works great! Thanks OP

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014