• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Bayer Advantage II, Large Cat, Over 9-Pound, 6-Month
Disclaimer
Bayer-Advantage-Large-9-Pound Cat and Over: 6-Month-Supply - - $57.99 - - NOW DROPPED TO $47.99 (Thank you, Artie)
FREE SHIPPING
Linky:  Advantage 

• Kills adult fleas, eggs and larvae
  • Remains effective even after swimming or shampooing
  • One treatment prevents further flea infestation for at least four weeks
  • Packaging may vary

Rid your home of pesky fleas with Advantage II, a fast-working, month-long flea control for your pet. Kills fleas, eggs and larvae. Killing fleas quickly is important, as it prevents them from laying eggs and helps reduce the risk of secondary problems, such as flea allergy dermatitis and tapeworms. Advantage II stops biting fleas in less than 5 minutes, over 99 percent of flea larvae within 20 minutes, at least 98 percent of fleas within 12 hours, and 100 percent of chewing lice in just 1 week. Each application of waterproof Advantage II keeps your cat free of fleas for a full month. Flea bites can cause discomfort for your pet, lead to skin infections and allergic skin reactions causing irritation, and can even transmit other disease-causing organisms. Safe for all cats 8 weeks or older that weigh 9+ pounds. Includes a 6-month supply.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

bayer
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
 For the best deal of all and to stretch this out so much further than I ever thought possible, please seen "downhillskier's" post below. FANTASTIC INFO and so greatly appreciated!! What a great way to stretch out the product and save a ton of money! Thank you so much, downhillskier!!! YOU are awesome!!
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal OP

Excellent deal...must protect our critters at any cost actually....

I'm seeing $47.99 now

Thanks, Artie...I was bad about watching this for awhile...appreciate it! I will go check and see what it is now, 5 days or so later!

bayer
Disclaimer
If you don't mind doing a bit of work, buy the version for X-large dogs.  The best deal is the 4-pack for $39.99 and each tube is enough for 5 large cats.  You will need a needle-less syringe (eg, the one here is 1cc, which is the same as 1.0 mL) and something to put it in (think small, cosmetics, perfume, etc - the top must be big enough for the syringe, otherwise these vials work great).  If you buy everything I listed, you just spent $50.24 and have enough for 20 large cat doses, which is $2.51 per dose ($2.00 if you already have a syringe and something to put it in).  If you have a small cat, you get twice as many doses.  The vials are effective for 3 years from manufacture, so it should be easy to use all of them before they expire even if you only have one cat.  Buying the $47.99 for 6 cat doses is $8 per dose (which is a great deal for that and simpler).

The ingredients are identical, so if you measure it correctly, it is perfectly safe and MUCH cheaper:

Advantage II for Cats 5 to 9 lbs (Small Cat - Orange Box) (0.4 mL):
Active Ingredients % By Weight
Imidacloprid 9.10%
Pyriproxyfen 0.46%
Other Ingredients (not specified) 90.44%

Advantage II for Cats Over 9 lbs (Large Cat - Purple Box) (0.8 mL):
Imidacloprid 9.10%
Pyriproxyfen 0.46%

Advantage II for Dogs 55 lbs and Over (Extra Large Dog - Blue Box) (4.0 mL):
Imidacloprid 9.10%
Pyriproxyfen 0.46%

I cannot thank you enough for this info!! Fantastic. It does not get any better than this, and I thank you SO very, very much for this terrific information. I really appreciate you taking the time to put all of this out here for me and everyone!!! Thank you so much!!! 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014