• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
*** Alive again! ***  Now $199.99 from Newbury Comics.  See original link below.

Lowest price in three years:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002VH7P4O 

Currently $205.69 (in stock by 4/3) or $212.05 from Amazon (available now).  Camelcamelcamel has the low-water mark at $203.04 back in November 2011.

Limited supply -- they gotta run out eventually, right?

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Beatles USB
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Cheaper from 2 other third-party sellers (one very-well established).

respdoc said:   Cheaper from 2 other third-party sellers (one very-well established).
I'd be leery of counterfeits w/this product, especially from overseas sellers.  Newbury Comics is a known quantity to me, and I can walk into one of their stores locally and strangle someone if I get something bogus.

HotSalami said:   
respdoc said:   Cheaper from 2 other third-party sellers (one very-well established).
I'd be leery of counterfeits w/this product, especially from overseas sellers.  

That's not even a concern since both of the ones I mentioned are in the U.S. with one of the sellers I mentioned having 560,000+ feedback transactions. Even by the small chance something did go wrong...you still have the A-to-Z program.   No greater risk when you're dealing with established sellers. 

respdoc said:   That's not even a concern since both of the ones I mentioned are in the U.S. with one of the sellers I mentioned having 560,000+ feedback transactions. Even by the small chance something did go wrong...you still have the A-to-Z program.   No greater risk when you're dealing with established sellers. 
Given that I've been waiting for this product for a number of years (and therefore am not in a rush), I took a bite at the $171 apple -- we'll see what happens. When I looked earlier, one of the $171 sellers was indeed in Europe, but has since disappeared.

ship and sold by Amazon for 212.05 - If you had promotion credit might be the way to go...

Agh. Back to $252.47 at Amazon.

HotSalami said:   

Limited supply -- they gotta run out eventually, right?

Not in our lifetime.

Alive again at a lower price.  Modified the OP...

HotSalami said:   Alive again at a lower price.  Modified the OP...

Again..cheaper from other third-party sellers than yours (this time they are Amazon filled).  Any reason you are promoting "Newbury Comics" ? 

respdoc said:   
HotSalami said:   Alive again at a lower price.  Modified the OP...

Again..cheaper from other third-party sellers than yours (this time they are Amazon filled).  Any reason you are promoting "Newbury Comics" ? 

No reason, other than it was the best deal at the time of my mod.  Best amzn fulfilled one as of right now is $195.49, and is backordered.  As you know, I rolled the dice and took the chance on a (no longer available) cheaper third party seller. I'll know this week if I made the right choice...

i have set foot in a Newbury Comics.  That's the extent of my affiliation.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014