• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Haribo Gummi Candy Gold-Bears, 5-Pound Bag
Disclaimer
The 5-Pound bag of Haribo Gummi Bears is on sale for $12.00 with free shipping at Amazon.

Linky

You have to Subscribe & Save to get the lower price and receive the free shipping. You can cancel anytime after your order ships though.

Received 4.5/5 stars based on 705 customer reviews on the product page.

Member Summary

gummi bears
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Calories/Carb Count
Thanks robby69
Disclaimer
 8,111 Calories in a 5lb bag
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Try the sugar free variety. I hear they have one hell of a kick I recommend reading the reviews before consumption.

Sugar Free Gummi Bears

adam-i-am said:   Try the sugar free variety. I hear they have one hell of a kick I recommend reading the reviews before consumption.

Sugar Free Gummi Bears

No way anyone will buy after reading the first review. One more thing to avoid from the Halloween candy basket

Great find! Cheaper than prescription laxatives!

Evidently some of those people had to learn about the "laxative effect" of some of those sugar-substitutes the hard way ... great read though.

adam-i-am said:   Try the sugar free variety. I hear they have one hell of a kick I recommend reading the reviews before consumption.

Sugar Free Gummi Bears

Even if one ignores the scary awesome review, it is also too expensive at around $150. Could it be off by one digit?

Sugar Free Gummi Bears

I have a friend that went out and purchased them to see if the reviews had any merit along with documenting his findings with the voice recorder on iPhone.  Needless to say, he did expreience exactly what the reviews told him and he felt free to send the audio to all of us.  This would be a great office prank though I would imagine.

SieSilverStars said:   
You have to Subscribe & Save to get the lower price and receive the free shipping. You can cancel anytime after your order ships though.

Or you can pay the extra $0.63 and not deal with the cancel.  What's your time worth? 

BradMajors said:   Same price with free shipping at WalMarthttp://www.walmart.com/ip/Haribo-Gold-Bears-Original-Gummi-Candy...

How are you getting free shipping, says min. is $50 for free shipping.  Amazon is free shipping with sub & save.
Even after FW CashBack at WalMart, it comes to $12.57, so WMT is very slightly higher too.

SF Haribo - Contains Lycasin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lycasin 
Lycasin's known side effects in adults include bloating, intestinal gurgling or rumbling (borborygmi), and flatulence. Some cases of severe intestinal distress have been reported from consuming foods containing Lycasin,which led to many humorous reviews of Haribo's Sugarless Gummy Bears.

Meh, I just pick up the 6 lb back for 5 or 6 bucks from Costco. not the same brand, but I can't tell the difference in taste.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014