• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
FREE 14 lb. ARM & HAMMER™ Clump & Seal™ Cat Litter any variety (mail in rebate) up to $10.99
For details and official rebate form, visit InmarRebates.com/AHLitter, click Submit a Rebate, and select CDCATLIT09. ONCE SUBMISSION PROCESS IS COMPLETED, MAIL TO: CDCATLIT09, P.O. BOX 426030, DEL Rio, TX 78842-6030. Offer is valid on the purchase of ONE (1) 14 lb. ARM & HAMMER™ Clump & Seal™ Cat Litter any variety. Maximum rebate value not to exceed $10.99 (tax excluded). Valid on purchases through 10/31/14. Submissions with original purchase receipt, original package UPC, original promotional sticker from package, and complete name, address and zip code must be mailed and received by 11/30/14. Offer void if these items are not included, and received by 11/30/14. Limit one refund per family, address or household.

NOTE: PETsMART (possibly other stores) are carrying the stock with the TRY ME FREE Sticker on the box. YOU MUST HAVE THIS STICKER as part of your rebate submission, DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM without that sticker as you won't get the rebate.

There is also a MBG guarantee rebate (different than this offer) posted in the grocery/drug forum.

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

Litter (72.00kB)
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
No TMF stickers on the boxes in my PETsMART

rated:
Big lots is advertising this free after rebate in their current ad.

rated:
My Petco had the TMF stickers... but the litter was $13.99

rated:
Skitch23 said:   My Petco had the TMF stickers... but the litter was $13.99

there are $3 off coupons around. so still free ac/MIR.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
Skitch23 said:   My Petco had the TMF stickers... but the litter was $13.99

there are $3 off coupons around. so still free ac/MIR.

there's a $3 off coupon on the pink TMF sticker

rated:
My $3 off was for 19lb or larger. Maybe it would still work on the 14lb.

rated:
this is the worst litter I have ever used! I am still sitting on 2 boxes out of the 4 I purchased. I don't even want to use it...its that bad. First off the smell is VERY strong...too much of a scent for me! The litter is very fine...like sand. It clumps up but breaks apart when you try to scoop out a large piece. I've tried lots of litter and this one ranks dead last for me.

rated:
cnvrtble98 said:   this is the worst litter I have ever used! I am still sitting on 2 boxes out of the 4 I purchased. I don't even want to use it...its that bad. First off the smell is VERY strong...too much of a scent for me! The litter is very fine...like sand. It clumps up but breaks apart when you try to scoop out a large piece. I've tried lots of litter and this one ranks dead last for me.
Slightly OT but I've been using Precious Cat and it is better than most I've tried. Was only buying this to donate it to a shelter.

rated:
Skitch23 said:   
cnvrtble98 said:   this is the worst litter I have ever used! I am still sitting on 2 boxes out of the 4 I purchased. I don't even want to use it...its that bad. First off the smell is VERY strong...too much of a scent for me! The litter is very fine...like sand. It clumps up but breaks apart when you try to scoop out a large piece. I've tried lots of litter and this one ranks dead last for me.
Slightly OT but I've been using Precious Cat and it is better than most I've tried. Was only buying this to donate it to a shelter.

We've been a Precious Cat household for years.  Would never use this stuff either.  I'll be buying it when I need a "filler" to reach a minimum purchase requirement for a coupon and then donating it.

rated:
The pink peelie has the TMF rebate and a $3/1 19# litter.
The green peelie has $3/1 14# box and $3/1 #19 box.  The 14# box is the one the rebate is for.

rated:
FYI ... I bought at Kmart for $8.49; used $3 mfr coupon and $1 SYWR coupon = $4.49 + tax OTD.  Rebate has been approved/mailed for $8.49.  YMMV.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014