• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Coupon
Disclaimer
Link

Starting at $12.99, Choose from a special menu Buy 1 Entree and Take 1 Home.

I think you can go ahead and use the $10 ff of $30 to make this even a hotter deal.

Member Summary

Olive Garden
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Does this work for carry-out? Essentially, BOGO?

Last time I tried this, both meals were overcooked, dry, and nasty. Sent the one I was supposed to eat then back, got another overcooked, dry, and nasty meal. Next time I ate there (not this deal) - same thing. Next time... SAME THING. All three instances were at different locations. So, no more insanity. I've produced better food out of cheap microwave dinners, which is what I suspect they are serving now. OG quality has slipped significantly over the years.

Can these be stacked with the BOGO 50% off coupon thats been posted around here?
12.99 + 6.50 = 18.49 + tax for 4 meals making it 4.62 cents a meal, pretty good if it stacks

I have used this on to-go order in the past, also stacked it with a dollar off coupon

darius11 said:   Last time I tried this, both meals were overcooked, dry, and nasty. Sent the one I was supposed to eat then back, got another overcooked, dry, and nasty meal. Next time I ate there (not this deal) - same thing. Next time... SAME THING. All three instances were at different locations. So, no more insanity. I've produced better food out of cheap microwave dinners, which is what I suspect they are serving now. OG quality has slipped significantly over the years.
Similar experience. Went to OG with free kids meals. My pork dish was 50% fat on my plate...certainly not appetizing. Manager apologized, asked about another dish, etc. I declined. He comp'ed the entree for me, but because of that the free kid's meals wouldn't make sense and not one to stretch the experience, I didn't raise a stink. Bill was about the same...i.e. I paid the same at the end and got a really crappy entree for myself. My experience a couple months prior at the same location was better, but nothing special besides the high price relative to the quality. OG just isn't getting my business anymore either.

You guys are either running into bad luck or need to go 5 star because I've never had constant issues like you internet whiners.

Much smaller servings than normal. Ripoff.

Olive Garden is very inconsistent and somewhat depends on location. I've eaten at two different ones in Oregon and not had any issues, I've eaten at a couple in California and would never eat there again.

Coupon
Disclaimer
I posted a $10 off of $30 in another post, doesn't say you can use it with this special. Even better deal

Entree price range?? (want to maximize $10/30)

Trickracen said:   I posted a $10 off of $30 in another post, doesn't say you can use it with this special. Even better deal
The coupon clearly states MAY NOT BE REDEEMED FOR CASH OR COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER, so definitely YMMV as to whether they will let you use the coupon with the other special offer.

"Coupon may not be redeemed for cash or combined with another offer" - but I doubt most servers who live mostly on tips will have any incentive to try to get it denied when it might cost them part of their tip.

Can FW be more about posting deals and info about them and not about debating whether people have personal preferences or dislikes for chain restaurants?

mistadeal said:   Can FW be more about posting deals and info about them and not about debating whether people have personal preferences or dislikes for chain restaurants?

How about asking a valid question without giving that person "red", eh mistadeal?

Link not working

scottwood2 said:   Link not working
Just checked, link is working fine. Try a different browser

The $10 off of $30 has worked on the buy 1 take 1 home deal. And others have mentioned it has worked for them too, but still might be YMMV.

Halfrikan said:   Can these be stacked with the BOGO 50% off coupon thats been posted around here?
12.99 + 6.50 = 18.49 + tax for 4 meals making it 4.62 cents a meal, pretty good if it stacks

The text on the coupon says it cannot be used with any other coupon or offer, and only one per table. However, you may get a cashier that doesn't read the fine print. It was also not intended to be used more than once, or by more than one person. These coupons can be found in the doorstore and newspaper stuffers in every market that they serve.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014