• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Tingling Electronic Spidey Sense Shirt $4.99 plus $6.04 @ ThinkGeek 

Do whatever a spider can (minus the web-shooting and proportional strength and agility of a spider) with this Tingling Electronic Spidey Sense Shirt which actually vibrates when someone tries to sneak up on you - all from ThinkGeek for $4.99 plus $6.04 shipping!

(Note: it might not work on Venom, but if Venom is sneaking up on you, you're going to need a lot more than this shirt.)

Member Summary

Tingling Electronic Spidey Sense Shirt
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Would have to wonder what way they are shipping where it supposedly costs $6.04 to ship an item more than likely weighing less than a pound.

respdoc said:   Would have to wonder what way they are shipping where it supposedly costs $6.04 to ship an item more than likely weighing less than a pound.
  They box it in lead to prevent the radioactive spider bite from leaking out. 

can the vibrator be relocated?

morecowbell said:   can the vibrator be relocated?
  I saw what you said there.........

miqie said:   

I saw . . . and I wish I could unsee it. 

respdoc said:   Would have to wonder what way they are shipping where it supposedly costs $6.04 to ship an item more than likely weighing less than a pound.
  Shipping generally isn't cheap. I paid $6 to ship a power cord for an oven via small priority box. $6 shipping for a shirt and toy isn't bad at all IMO.

tinkleondabeach said:   
  Shipping generally isn't cheap. I paid $6 to ship a power cord for an oven via small priority box. $6 shipping for a shirt and toy isn't bad at all IMO.

Yes, bulk business shipping is generally cheap. You are assuming they will be sending this Priority mail when $6.24 is for their "economy" class  No reason to believe they will be sending Priority.  

If you need to understand the concept of businesses sending T-shirts reasonably....check back with FW right before Black Friday. 

Virgil27 said:   
miqie said:   

I saw . . . and I wish I could unsee it. 

I saw and thought Tingling Spidey Sense underwear, link it with the Nipalert app (or Grinder if you are so inclined).
Kaching!!!!!

Lmao 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014