• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

tmobile
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

sweeeeeeeeet! i'm about to upgrade from 3gs to 4s so this is perfect! thanks OP!

error trying to purchase online.
Thank you for being a T-Mobile customer! Our Customer Service team can provide you with the help you need. You can reach them 7 days a week, from 6 am PST - 10 pm PST, by calling 1-877-746-0909

Any idea what they expiration date usually is on these? They usually expire by a certain date if they are not activated.

"Sorry. We're having some problems with your order 379****0. It looks like our Payment Processor couldn't be reached or might be down. Please try again or contact us so we may assist you with this order."

got the combo sim card for free last month, brought to T mobile store (Company Store) but they said it was not useable. Had to buy a new one for $10.

twinwoods said:   "Sorry. We're having some problems with your order 379****0. It looks like our Payment Processor couldn't be reached or might be down. Please try again or contact us so we may assist you with this order."

I got the same error with an Amex card. Order went through fine when I used a visa.

Don't waist your with T-Mobile. You will never get it! You will have the same problems everytme you try it.
Even your credit cards are in good standing. I hope someone can start a petition!!!

Didn't work with my AmEx Serve/ISIS prepaid card -- I'll try again in a week. Oh well. Thx 4 posting anyway!

If you get the processing error, just keep trying.  This happens everytime with the free SIMS.  Just keep scrolling through the terms and keep hitting the Place Your Order button.  Eventually it will go through.  I used to give up in the past, but the last few times I just keep trying and trying and eventually, 15-20 or more times later, it goes through.   I got 3 last time and 3 just now ... took about 20 retries and a page refresh or two.

Before going ahead and ordering those SIM cards please ensure that you have NOT already bought 2 (two) sim-cards over the last 180 day.
If you had, then you will be getting this BS about payment processor over and over, but your order will NEVER go through.
I have no freaking idea why this limitation has been set (most likely to cut resellers from getting sim-cards for free, but that is just my guess), but 1.5 years ago I spent 8 (EIGHT!) hours in total talking to TMo reps (including those from back office who you normally can't reach over the phone - I was too persuasive...) to get this f***ing information. Why this could not have been written on their website - a mystery of the decade.

From that moment on I basically HATE TMo... Not for their service (it is actually quite good everywhere I need it), but for this outrageous stupidity and for the fact that they want to charge for tethering on a plan with already set traffic limit (F*** off, TMo, FoxFi and PdaNet+ still work, LOL).

No luck with AmEx, MC or Visa. Maybe I shouldn't try to order all three at the same time?

Yoksel said:   No luck with AmEx, MC or Visa. Maybe I shouldn't try to order all three at the same time?

AFAIK, you CAN'T order more than 2 in any given 180 days period! Please read my message above.
I doubt an order for even 1 card will go through now, unfortunately. They seem to have a very sophisticated matching system - they match cookies, IP, card number, last name + mailing address and if a certain combination appears too many times for their AFS, it just blocks all the components.
To give it a final try:
1) Use VPN or anonimizer
2) Use Incognito / Private mode (to make sure no cookies are stored)
3) Use a card that you have not tried yet
4) Order 2 sim-cards MAX!

hong said:   Don't waist your with T-Mobile. You will never get it! You will have the same problems everytme you try it.
Even your credit cards are in good standing. I hope someone can start a petition!!!

The three free sim cards I got last month begs to differ.

I was just able to order one SIM... tried an incognito Chrome window first, but that gave me an error trying to get to the checkout screen. Then went to IE and was successful with an AMEX card.

Nice got 10!

does this SIM card works with free 200Mb data plan?

dilbert3 said:   does this SIM card works with free 200Mb data plan?
  Yes!  It works with my iPad 3rd Gen Wifi + 4G LTE.

Looks like the offer is dead

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014