• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Thank you for your recent rebate submission for the following:
Rebate Issuer:† THE SCOTTS CO BLOOMINGTON
Offer:† $10 ON 2LB OSMOCOTE Offer
Code:† OSBB004
Submission#† 21415508xxxx589
We have completed processing and you have met the eligibility documented on your rebate form.† You should receive your rebate soon.†

my4mainecoons said:   Thank you for your recent rebate submission for the following:
Rebate Issuer:† THE SCOTTS CO BLOOMINGTON
Offer:† $10 ON 2LB OSMOCOTE Offer
Code:† OSBB004
Submission#† 21415508xxxx589
We have completed processing and you have met the eligibility documented on your rebate form.† You should receive your rebate soon.†

† Thanks, you seem ahead, mine shows "Your submission is currently in process."

also strange that mine does not show rebate issuer but shows Mfg as Scott
Manufacturer: THE SCOTTS COMPANY
Offer Description: SAVE $10 ON 2LB OSMOCOTE OUTDOOR & INDOOR PLANT FOOD
Offer Code: OSBB004
Submission Number: 214xxxxxxxxxx25
Submission Status: In Process
Reward Type:
Reward Amount:
Date Issued:
Date Cleared:


Mine "in Process" as well, but if I remember correctly I sat on it for a couple weeks which explains why I am behind.

Sent out mine Apr 22 but nothing came up when trying to track it online.

KETAX said:   Sent out mine Apr 22 but nothing came up when trying to track it online.
† I wouldn't get too worried.† Some rebates just run slow and '6-8 weeks' really means 'don't bother for two months'.

Danzilla said:   
KETAX said:   Sent out mine Apr 22 but nothing came up when trying to track it online.
† I wouldn't get too worried.† Some rebates just run slow and '6-8 weeks' really means 'don't bother for two months'.

† Mine shows In processing. It has been about 8 weeks. 4 days away from being 2 months. This rebate is slow.

Thanks!!

900 rebates left

Thanks guys. Did you guys include the UPC code? I didnt. Did the rebate 2 years back and no UPC was needed as well and had no problem. Maybe this time they want UPC code.

when they say 6-8 weeks, i guess they really mean 8 weeks. I scanned/mailed mine on 4/19..and I finally see it today on the website. whew

I got a postcard saying that register receipt not submitted or not an original, I actually ordered online and enclosed the in-store pick up receipt, it is original. there is a # 866-324-3482.

Yay, mine shows VALID status online
Funny thing is, it also shows a†check issued date of (hold your breath!)
Date Issued: 06/19/14

And it is still 6/18 in USA so I assume this is being processed in foreign lands

Won't count my chicken until they hatch

HIV said:   I got a postcard saying that register receipt not submitted or not an original, I actually ordered online and enclosed the in-store pick up receipt, it is original. there is a # 866-324-3482.
† That's interesting. I did the same thing, but called the number first and was approved to send the in-store receipt.

invisible said:   Yay, mine shows VALID status online
Funny thing is, it also shows a†check issued date of (hold your breath!)


Date Issued: 06/19/14

And it is still 6/18 in USA so I assume this is being processed in foreign lands

Won't count my chicken until they hatch

††Same for me.† btw, there are 900 rebates still available for those who didn't jump in yet......

I haven't even bought mines yet, but I'm glad I printed out a rebate weeks ago.

Received my check today.† $10 for $10.46 item purchased at WalMart but due to coupons on other items my oop on the receipt was $5.52.

Does it work for regular 2lb bottle? Or does it have to be plus?

wiseguy151 said:   Does it work for regular 2lb bottle? Or does it have to be plus?
† Has to be Plus.

mine got rejected. Says receipt not submitted or not original. I submitted original receipt from Home Depot.

The status says the check was issued on July 1st.

jolapo said:   The status says the check was issued on July 1st.
Same for me. I had submitted the receipt that they printed out in store for my online order.

billrubin said:   
jolapo said:   The status says the check was issued on July 1st.
Same for me. I had submitted the receipt that they printed out in store for my online order.

† The same here. I got the check on July 3rd.†



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014