• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

blender
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
As an FYI, my local JCPenney (Newington,NH) had these on clearance for $11.99 in many colors. Kitchen electrics are excl... (more)

dnickerson (Apr. 11, 2014 @ 11:55a) |

Because there are many consumers that may like to shop Kohls that don't like credit cards.  Kohls employees watch thread... (more)

racurb (Apr. 11, 2014 @ 8:22p) |

Not in this case.

MISTERCHEAP (Apr. 11, 2014 @ 10:15p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Also in black, if you don't like those 3 colors
http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-860520/bella-12-pc-rocket-blend...

Kohl's charge is the turn off for me... thanks for posting anyway

racurb said:   Kohl's charge is the turn off for me... thanks for posting anyway

why even visit the thread then? very clear what is needed to get this deal.

Thanks OP and robby69, I got the black one.

I bought this set to replace a magic bullet that went kaput.  In the 2 years that I've used it IMHO it does the job as good as or better than the MB ... for a fraction of the cost.

In for 1.  Thanks OP.

Thx Mistercheap. Red one with tax came to 14.97. First one came for more than 4 years, currently using 2nd one. This will be our third.

Thanks OP and robby69, I purchased 4 black ones. Relatives love "just because" presents.

it needs to use Kohl's Charge!!!!

This received 3.6/5 stars based on 294 customer reviews on Amazon. Linky

moyip said:   it needs to use Kohl's Charge!!!!
 You have to be kidding, all Kohl deals are with their credit card.  Senior Member LOL 

Thank you. Wifey's been asking for this for a long time.

How is it $13. Even with 30% it would be $14, no?

pkp413 said:   How is it $13. Even with 30% it would be $14, no?

$13.99 to be exact.

plus tax

Lilvy said:   plus tax

that has no impact on the deal price. not all states pay tax.  

MISTERCHEAP said:   
  that has no impact on the deal price. not all states pay tax. red for you.

Pretty much understood that tax is charged at Kohls.com since Kohl's has a physical presence in every state but Hawaii.

robby69 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

Pretty much understood that tax is charged at Kohls.com since Kohl's has a physical presence in every state but Hawaii.

Mistercheap........tax does effect deal price! You stand corrected. In your face.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
racurb said:   Kohl's charge is the turn off for me... thanks for posting anyway

Because there's a good chance that Kohl's corporate types will visit the thread. They need to know that they're leaving money on the table by excluding customers who use other payment methods.

As an FYI, my local JCPenney (Newington,NH) had these on clearance for $11.99 in many colors. Kitchen electrics are excluded from most coupons. So this may be the bottom line.

MISTERCHEAP said:   

Because there are many consumers that may like to shop Kohls that don't like credit cards.  Kohls employees watch threads like this and maybe a negative input will give them something to consider. 

nascarfrk said:   
robby69 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

Mistercheap........tax does effect deal price! You stand corrected. In your face.

Not in this case.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014