• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Bath Body Works: Body Care, Home Fragrance, Beauty, Great Gifts more
Disclaimer
BATH & BODY WORKS Up To 40% off your entire purchase in-store or online
  *Up to 40% Off Your Entire Purchase
Mystery offer will be 20%, 30% or 40% off your next purchase. To redeem in stores, present this email at checkout at time of purchase. No substitutions. To redeem the offer online, click to automatically activate your offer or enter unique promotion code during checkout, and prices will be adjusted on qualifying orders. This promotion code is not valid with any other offer that requires you to enter another promotional code at checkout. If another code is entered at checkout, this offer will be void. Offer valid at U.S. Bath & Body Works stores and bathandbodyworks.com through11:59 p.m. EDT on April 14, 2014. Offer not valid at Bath & Body Works stores in Canada and White Barn Home stores

www.bathandbodyworks.com 

enter promo code SP514avMmz8Z4ZYn
**** THE SMILEY FACE IN THER CODE SHOULD BE.. Q K ( with no space between them ) ****

Offer valid at U.S. Bath & Body Works stores and bathandbodyworks.com through11:59 p.m. EDT on April 14, 2014.

TOP OFFERSBuy 3 Get 3 Free Signature Body Care Buy 3 Get 3 Free Online Exclusive Body Care 5 For $18 New! Hand Soaps 6 For $24 Wallflowers Fragrance Refills 3 For $20 Wallflowers 2-Pack Refills 2 For $20 Mason Jar Candles Save Up To 50% Off Select Items 

Bath and Body Works
Need a Bath and Body Works coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

bath & body works
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
THE SMILEY FACE IN THER CODE SHOULD BE.. Q K ( with no space between them )
Staff Summary
  • Bath and Body Works Coupons:
    BBWSEPT15
    15% off any order (expires 9/30/14 11:00pm)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I guess FW never thought someone may put the letter Q and K together...

It's now been confirmed..

B&BW is always at LEAST 40% overpriced.

In the future you must remember that if you don't have a 40%+ off coupon, DON'T BUY!

your order does not meet the requirements for this promotion....
what gives?

It gave me a "surprise" 20% off discount, but no 40%

sorry graymatterzzz i believe after doing some further research this was a mystery code worth 20-40% off.

Coupon doesn't work. It only gives 20%

atiggger said:   sorry graymatterzzz i believe after doing some further research this was a mystery code worth 20-40% off.

No biggie.  Was gonna pick up some more "smell goods" for the wifey, but I'd probably pick the wrong stuff anyway.

That code is one time use only, that is why you may not get 40% off. If it is a 40% coupon you can print the email and use the bar code in store for 40% off mulitple times. OP would just have to post the email for people to print. If the bar code ends with 49 it is a 40% off coupon. 

Thanks! I bought 5 perfume B3G2 3 days ago. Now I can go back to get 1 more free with 20% off which save me another $22.

Here is the 40%  from another board

For those that can not think for themselves and try to use the online code  DONT!   someone already did  IN STORE ONLY!

the keyword is "up to"

Bizatch said:   It's now been confirmed..

B&BW is always at LEAST 40% overpriced.

In the future you must remember that if you don't have a 40%+ off coupon, DON'T BUY!

YOU ARE CORRECT!  While I do buy from them, B&BW runs their entire business by inflating all their prices and having a "sale" almost every day.   I can't wake up without yet another e-mail claiming "today only" the are having a sale on this or a sale on that. Later in the day, they send a reminder that my time is running out. 

I swear their marketing department is nuts.  I do a lot of online shopping and no other company sends as much e-mail or runs as many "fake" promotions.  I wait until I get a 40% off code and stock up.  Sadly, every code I am finding posted today and even the one they e-mailed me only will take 20% off my order.   I know better than to checkout with less than 40%.

bb6619 said:   Here is the 40%  from another board
 We are having trouble recognizing the code you have entered. Reasons for failure may include:
-You have not entered each character correctly (codes are caSe SeNsitiVe).
-There is no remaining balance.
-The special discount does not apply to items in your order.

Please try to enter your code again.

linrick said:   
 We are having trouble recognizing the code you have entered. Reasons for failure may include:

IN STORE ONLY   if the online code is a 1 time use  don't you think iy would be used by now?

bb6619 said:   
linrick said:   

IN STORE ONLY   if the online code is a 1 time use  don't you think iy would be used by now?

why link in the first place and your link said online code.

linrick said:   
bb6619 said:   
linrick said:   

I never said online  Ionly said  40% off from another board   since I only added the last statement for people who are clueless  nothing was removed   Don't blame others for your lack of thought

bb6619 said:   
linrick said:   
bb6619 said:   
linrick said:   

I never said online  Ionly said  40% off from another board   since I only added the last statement for people who are clueless  nothing was removed   Don't blame others for your lack of thought

really?  you edit your post after i posted that it didn't work, neg me and then call me "clueless" and "lack of thought."  why post that worthless link at all when it may be a 1 time use and in store only?  and btw, the link you posted does say online code when you click on it. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014