rated:

iOttie One Touch Car Mount for iPhone, Samsung Galaxy SIII | Meritline.com
Disclaimer
Was $19.99, On Sale $13.50.
Use coupon code: MLCW11UN

Link 

Manufacturer Part # BBHLCRIO102

Model No: BBHLCRIO102

Easy one-touch mounting system locks and releases the device with just a push of a finger
Extra –large strong suction cup attaches to the windshield or most smooth flat surfaces and is easily removable
Super strong suction cup can be restored to its mint condition by rinsing it with warm water and allowing it to air dry
Fully adjustable with 360 degree rotation for quick portrait and landscape views
No slip-grip securely holds mobile devices up to 3 inches wide

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Received 5/5 stars based on 9 customer reviews on the product page and also received 5/5 eggs based on 28customer reviews on Newegg

Just what I needed, thanks OP.

just bought it from Amazon .. cancelled and got it from Meritline .. woo hoo.

thanks much OP

I have this and its the best mount i have ever used. Love the ability to mount on dashboard vs windshield .

Great timing. Was just about to buy one on Amazon.

nice sir anyone try if the code is working?? anyway thanks for this...

nice anyone try this code?? anyway thanks for this i was trying to found this one and know i found it in this site thanks again

Code works

Been looking for a deal on a mount 
this one has good reviews
Code works.
got one
Thanks OP!

thanks for confirming code is working thanks OP

I had an iOttie mount for iPads, similar to this. Bought it off Amazon earlier this year. Didn't work for me. Wouldn't stick to my dash for longer than a few minutes. I have a Nissan Leaf with a matte finish that "feels" dusty, even when clean. Suction doesn't appear to hold. Even with no iPad mounted, it would fall off over night. Same result in cold and hot weather. Bummed. Really wanted it to work, given positive reviews.

I have had one for over a year, and it has been great. It will stick to a lot of surfaces that the hard plastics cups won't seal to. This one will seal to pebbled dash as long as you find a spot big enough that is fairly flat. Wet the cup, and don't be bashful about pushing down on the unit when engaging the locking tab.
The adhesion almost increases over time. It is hard to remove after being in a position for more than a few days, especially when it has been hot.
I have moved it many times and it has never failed or left any residue of any kind.
Great item. Well worth the price!
Ron

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014