• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
In store only

Link

Target
See Target promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Disney Frozen
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Just bought a copy of this Disney movie from Amazon at $13. My daughter loves to watch it everyday.

annaodesk1 (Apr. 19, 2014 @ 12:47a) |

I love how they act like it's money out of their pocket.  Target owes us after the security breach crap!

pokumon (Apr. 19, 2014 @ 1:51p) |

Missed it! Nuts.

SgtAw (Apr. 19, 2014 @ 11:37p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have yet to see this movie and I want to, so thanks!

This received an 89% at Rotten Tomatoes and a 7.9/10 stars at IMDB

Our Costco had the Blu-Ray set for $15.99, and DVD I believe at $12.99.

THANKS OP! My Target had ONE left this morning. Signage listed $13 price for both DVD and bluray. Daughter's 4th birthday and this may elevate me to borderline hero Daddyman status (yes, we were the one family with a little girl that still didn't have this movie, so it seems)

clin0048 said:   THANKS OP! My Target had ONE left this morning. Signage listed $13 price for both DVD and bluray. Daughter's 4th birthday and this may elevate me to borderline hero Daddyman status (yes, we were the one family with a little girl that still didn't have this movie, so it seems)
  Too late to get hero Daddyman status if she hasn't seen it yet, but you'll definitely score some serious points with her.

clin0048 said:   THANKS OP! My Target had ONE left this morning. Signage listed $13 price for both DVD and bluray. Daughter's 4th birthday and this may elevate me to borderline hero Daddyman status (yes, we were the one family with a little girl that still didn't have this movie, so it seems)
  
Lol - whatever points you get with her you probably lost twice that much with the wife for not getting it sooner

btw there's a couple of rebates that might still be available and a there was a coupon via Kellogs family rewards.

heres one rebate http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1351596/ 
heres the other rebate http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1351413/

I searched Amazon and Target but couldn't find out. Is this a 3d version? Or is there a 3d release?

Thanks !

i just watched this movie yesterday, great movie for everyone.

"Let it go" was a superhit song for my daughter's 4th birthday party yesterday. Thank you OP for sharing. Definitely going to pick it up today from Target. Seems like Pirate Fairies is also $13 today at Target.

GoodDeal2003 said:   Seems like Pirate Fairies is also $13 today at Target.
and a bunch of other Disney + non-Disney movies. Here are the ones I found:

Monsters University
Planes
Brave
Cinderella
Jungle Book
Peter Pan
Tangled
Frozen
Little Mermaid
Pirate Princess
Wreck-it Ralph
Despicable Me 2

I had some BestBuy gift cards burning a hole in my pocket so I did PM there for the Jungle Book. The manager sounded skeptical at first but I showed him the listing on my phone and it said it was still in stock at the local Target so he approved it without problem.

My Bronx NY Target had 20+ Frozen (Blu Ray), and a bunch listed above. But it rang up $27.99.
BUT there was a few end caps that had the sign stating it's $13.
When the line supervisor came over she argued with me saying absolutely NO WAY is BLU RAY $13.
So I went and got the sign, and she still gave me grief. She had the person working in the electronic section pull all the $13 for all the BLU Rays so they can verify the price.

Yuyak said:   
GoodDeal2003 said:   Seems like Pirate Fairies is also $13 today at Target.
and a bunch of other Disney + non-Disney movies. Here are the ones I found:

Monsters University
Planes
Brave
Cinderella
Jungle Book
Peter Pan
Tangled
Frozen
Little Mermaid
Pirate Princess
Wreck-it Ralph
Despicable Me 2

I had some BestBuy gift cards burning a hole in my pocket so I did PM there for the Jungle Book. The manager sounded skeptical at first but I showed him the listing on my phone and it said it was still in stock at the local Target so he approved it without problem.

  Plus this week's BB ad lists a FREE collector's edition Despicable Me 2 lunchbox with DM2 purchase (ie Target $13 price match)! 

got mine yesterday .. DVD and the Multi format same price .. LOL ..

Cheaper than Amazon. My daughter loves this movie.

Thanks OP. I had to show the Target.com webpage to customer service to get the Bluray + DVD + Digital Download all for $13. The store's default was full price for the Bluray. Probably varies from store to store, but I got the deal and I didn't have to wait until Black Friday. You have made my daughter's day.

MD

Siribx said:   My Bronx NY Target had 20+ Frozen (Blu Ray), and a bunch listed above. But it rang up $27.99.
BUT there was a few end caps that had the sign stating it's $13.
When the line supervisor came over she argued with me saying absolutely NO WAY is BLU RAY $13.
So I went and got the sign, and she still gave me grief. She had the person working in the electronic section pull all the $13 for all the BLU Rays so they can verify the price.

  Hooray for the Bronx attitude from the employee! You should report her to corporate.

Currently (as in, at this moment) $13 on Amazon.

Frozen (Two-Disc Blu-ray / DVD + Digital Copy) (2013)

http://www.amazon.com/Frozen-Two-Disc-Blu-ray-Digital-Copy/dp/B0... 

Thank you Seafarer for the Amazon link, i got Frozen and Planes $13 each.

Thanks OP. I was able to have Best Buy price match Frozen and Dispicable Me 2 for $13 each and used my reward certificate. Two movies for 1.06 OOP total. Thanks

My store had the blu ray at $27.99 as well. Just checked and the Target website now has it at $19.99 (otherwise, I was going to print off a copy of the site with the $13 price and grab it today). Last night it was at $13 on the website.

Use Cartwheel to get it for $9.75.  Maybe?  Thanks to MISTERCHEAP.

http://cartwheel-secure.target.com/offer/11321

missed out on the Cartwheel offer, that would have been awesome
Took advantage of the deal earlier during the week and scored a couple of Frozen for $13 (required manual override)
also got Cinderella (both Digibook and Blu-ray Combo with slipcover), Secret of the Wings Digibook, & Peter Pan Combo Pack for $13 (using endcap price tag for manual override by cashier)
Fast & Furious 6 steelbook is also available for $13 (doesn't require override)
Thanks bru20 for the tip

Seafarer said:   Currently (as in, at this moment) $13 on Amazon.

Frozen (Two-Disc Blu-ray / DVD + Digital Copy) (2013)

http://www.amazon.com/Frozen-Two-Disc-Blu-ray-Digital-Copy/dp/B0...

  Back up to $19.96

$27.96 @ my local Target now. had the same thought of using cartwheel, but I guess they "fixed" the pricing error.

Just bought a copy of this Disney movie from Amazon at $13. My daughter loves to watch it everyday.

billrubin said:   
Siribx said:   My Bronx NY Target had 20+ Frozen (Blu Ray), and a bunch listed above. But it rang up $27.99.
BUT there was a few end caps that had the sign stating it's $13.
When the line supervisor came over she argued with me saying absolutely NO WAY is BLU RAY $13.
So I went and got the sign, and she still gave me grief. She had the person working in the electronic section pull all the $13 for all the BLU Rays so they can verify the price.

  Hooray for the Bronx attitude from the employee! You should report her to corporate.

  I love how they act like it's money out of their pocket.  Target owes us after the security breach crap!

Missed it! Nuts.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014