• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Brother MFC 9340CDW Color LED All In One Printer Copier Scanner Fax
Disclaimer
MFC 9340 

this is the one with duplex print and duplex scan

Office Depot
Need a Office Depot coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Brother MFC-9340CDW
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
MFC-9340CDW
Duplex printing, scanning, copying, and faxing, wireless networking and print speeds up to 23ppm make the Brother MFC-9340CDW an ideal choice for small businesses that print primarily in black, but also need in-house, high-impact color printing.

If your small business is looking for a fast, reliable color all-in-one with automatic duplex (two-sided) printing and single-pass duplex copying, scanning, and faxing, the Brother MFC-9340CDW may be exactly what you need. It takes big business features like wireless connectivity and an intuitive 3.7 Color TouchScreen Display and packs them into an affordable, compact all-in-one designed to fit your small business budget and workspace. It prints and copies brilliant color documents that help your business make an immediate professional impression and stand out in the crowd. It also scans to a variety of network and cloud destinations, and sends and receives faxes too. Youll get all of this, a one-year limited warranty, plus free phone support for the life of your product!
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

same deal at office max, but you get a free brother lable maker

they also have a printer trade in program, not sure if this qualifies

I have this printer and I like it. It's bigger than I thought from the pictures, so I'm glad I didn't spend the extra money on one of the larger Brother MFC models.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014