• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

BYTECC BT-3260T-BK Black 32
Disclaimer
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16882876036 Regular price $34.99. Minus $12 promo code CEWK870 for final cost of $22.99 plus free shipping.
Newegg said: With its heavy-duty, cold-steel construction and anti-rust paint, the BYTECC BT-3260T-BK is designed to fit 32- to 60-inch plasma TV sets weighing up to 175 pounds. The +15/-15 degree tilt range ensures an amazing, customizable viewing experience. This tilting wall mount is also VESA compatible; as a low-profile mount, it allows just 2.5 inches between the TV and the wall.
The Newegg user reviews almost universally praise the value of this mount.
Seems like a hot deal to me.

Member Summary

TV mount BYTECC 32" - 60" Tilting Wall Mount
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for 1. Must be a pretty good product considering the large number of reviews with a 5-star rating.

Seems to be a good unit . For the price and good reviews Imay bite .

Just got mine. While I haven't mounted it just yet, I am very impressed with the quality and design. Comes with a ton of different screws and also some spacers, which I will probably use to give my cables on the back of the TV a little more room. The deal is still alive, which is why I posted this update. To get a mount with tilt that will hold a relatively big and heavy TV for this low a price makes it a good deal. Other highly rated kits on Amazon in this price range changed the design in the last couple of years, so the good reviews are out of date. Bytecc hasn't changed their design so the Newegg reviews are legit. At this price, almost tempted to get another one for possible future use.

i have one of these.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014