Member Summary

CamelCamelCamel
Thanks OctaneZ
Disclaimer

Amazon Authorized Dealer
Thanks OctaneZ
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

1) It's backordered from Amazon for 3-4 weeks.

2) Rebate states only from "authorized retailers". You sure Amazon is an authorized retailer ? (since just doing a quick search on their site only seems to pull up local dealers)

Hrm.. I'm seeing $199 on the link

edit: Nevermind, see the Amazon price

linuxdave said:   Hrm.. I'm seeing $199 on the link
††
You need to check who you are ordering from. †Most if not all Amazon Third-party sellers are excluded from being "authorized retailers".†

respdoc said:   1) It's backordered from Amazon for 3-4 weeks.

2) Rebate states only from "authorized retailers". You sure Amazon is an authorized retailer ? (since just doing a quick search on their site only seems to pull up local dealers)

††
Yeah, it's backordered now, if you can wait a month though, it is a great price.
Yes, Amazon IS an Authorized Dealer for Manfrotto

And Yes, the price on the landing page is from a third-party, but you can get the $135 Amazon price in the right hand "More buying choices" bar.

OctaneZ said:   Yes, Amazon IS an Authorized Dealer for Manfrotto

††
Your link takes me to a list where the only "A" seller is from Adoroma..not Amazon.†

respdoc said:   Your link takes me to a list where the only "A" seller is from Adoroma..not Amazon.†

††
www.manfrotto.us/dealers?country=US&search=Amazon

I think the FW bouncer is screwing it up. Try this link. Try cut and Pasting. Or drop "Amazon" in the "Find a Dealer" bar on the left of the linked page.

OctaneZ said:   
respdoc said:   Your link takes me to a list where the only "A" seller is from Adoroma..not Amazon.†
††
www.manfrotto.us/dealers?country=US&search=Amazon

I think the FW bouncer is screwing it up. Try this link. Try cut and Pasting. Or drop "Amazon" in the "Find a Dealer" bar on the left of the linked page.

† I think manfrotto dealer search is horrible...Amazon is definitely there if people bother searching.† Nice Deal!

any other good deals coming out of this rebate program?

collinong said:   any other good deals coming out of this rebate program?
††
Nope. †Even with double (instant+mail-in) rebates -> $50x2 off, everything else is in the price range of hundreds or $1k+.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014