• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Buy a participating movie and get a e-mail with a reward code to redeem a printable coupon (movie money).  I've used these in the past for movies not listed on the coupon (Rio 2) without any issue.  Seems like a good deal - Buy Blu-Ray/DVD Ice Age for $8.69, get a movie ticket.

(Side Note, I don't know why Fatwallet is making all the words "Rio" links to the Hotel, but oh well)

Amazon Link to Participating Movies 

Overview: Buy any eligible title in the list below and receive a reward code which you can activate for a certificate valid for one admission (up to $7.50 value) to see the movie Rio 2 beginning April 11, 2014 at participating theaters. 

Step 1: Complete your purchase of any of the movies below on on DVD or Blu-ray between now and May 31, 2014 only. Offer only applies to Amazon.com offers and not from other sellers. 

Step 2: You will receive an e-mail within 48 hours of shipment containing your reward code, click the link contained in the email to go to www.activaterewards.com/rio2 and activate your reward code. 

Step 3: On the www.activaterewards.com/rio2 website, follow the instructions to enter your reward code and other required information and print your certificate. Reward code must be activated by May 31, 2014. Certificate expires on May 31, 2014 or when Rio 2 is no longer in theaters (whichever is sooner).  

Movies:
Alvin and the Chipmunks
Alvin and the Chipmunks 2
Alvin and the Chipmunks 3
The Croods
Fantastic Mr. Fox
Garfield
Garfield: Tail of Two Kitties
Horton Hears a Who
Ice Age
Ice Age: Dawn of Dinosaurs
Ice Age: The Meltdown
Mr. Popper's Penguins
Night at the Museum
Night at the Museum: Battle at the Smithsonian
Percy Jackson & The Olympians
Rio
Robots
Turbo

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

movies
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is also on movies bought I stores. I got it on Fantastic Mr. Fox.

Thanks OP.

crazydealmachine said:   
(Side Note, I don't know why Fatwallet is making all the words "Rio" links to the Hotel, but oh well)

because that's how it's set up - when someone puts in "Rio," it goes to the hotel. just like you say "Amazon" it will go to the website, even if you mean the rainforest. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014