• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more
Disclaimer

ASUS RT-N65U Dual-Band Wireless
Disclaimer
Newegg has ASUS RT-N65U Dual-Band Wireless-N750 Gigabit Router + Total Defense Premium Internet Security on sale for $99.99 - $60 mail-in rebate - $20.00 Mail-in rebate = $19.99 with free shipping. 

Newegg
Need a Newegg coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

router
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You need to activate the subscription to Total Defense with a credit card. They will check before issuing the rebate. The first 12 months are free though.

Anyone have experience cancelling the subscription with Total Defense?

This is gigabit ethernet only, NOT AC.

foglem said:   Anyone have experience cancelling the subscription with Total Defense?
  Yes, easily done online.  Just to be sure I use a rebate prepaid card to activate so there's no way to charge me a year from now.

Hot deal! Thanks

No dd-wrt or tomato? Though it does look as though there is some firmware developed for it: https://code.google.com/p/rt-n56u/

foglem said:   Anyone have experience cancelling the subscription with Total Defense?
  Yup, very easy. When you subscribe, you get an activation email. You can either send a copy of this activation email, or cut out the activation code from the insert in the box which is what they ask for in the rebate. I cancel auto-renew immediately after I submit the rebate (long before they receive the rebate) so it doesn't matter if you have auto-renew still active for the rebate. I've done enough of these TotalDefense MIR that I can cancel auto-renew in ~10 sec.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014