• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Logitech Harmony Smart Control with Smartphone App and Simple Remote 915-000194 | Meritline.com
Disclaimer
Meritline has the Recertified Logitech Harmony Smart Control with Smartphone App and Simple Remote (915-000194) on sale for $88.99 - $14.00 coupon code "MLCKW15YNL1" = $74.99 with free shipping.

• Your smartphone is now a remote control
  • Control your home theater devices from the iPhone or Android mobile phone
  • Customizable favorite channels
  • Control devices behind closed cabinets

4/5 Stars based on customer reviews on Amazon.

Meritline.com
See Meritline.com coupons that earn 3.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Logitech Harmony Smart Control
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

make sure u do the firmware update on the hub first the smartphone app wont work with the older firmware

if you own a Samsung (tablet,phone) device and Samsung tv their free app works very well.

Not sure I would buy a recertified remote unless I knew for a fact that this was recertified by Logitech themselves and not Meritline.

Having said that, I LOVE this remote. So much better than my old Harmony One in so many ways, it's amazing. I have the model above this (Ultimate) in a box as well (haven't tried it yet), but if they can marry the flexibility of the app with the stone cold kickassiness of this basic, but ALMOST perfect remote (which is what I think they were trying to do with the Ultimate), then it should be finally, a remote I can stick with for many years.

The ruggedness of the basic included remote is something new to Logitech, as their previous remotes have all been very cheap feeling, creaky, long, flimsy things. I feel like I could throw this one against a wall and it would laugh.

I say ALMOST perfect due to one, huge (IMO) flaw - no backlit keys. Other than that oversight (intentional, since they don't want to undersell the model above which does have backlit?), this model is a joy to use, and highly recommended.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014