• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
its spring and everyones yard is growing. this is a good deal for a old fashioned push mower...only 119.99

http://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1279434

Ace Hardware
See Ace Hardware discounts that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
nice find OP

rated:

rated:
I used to have one of these, now I have a little electric mower.

rated:
Great earth day op! I have one, works great!

rated:
OP, given the name of the company, is this made in USA? The reviews look good and I am interested....

rated:
i didn't even know they made these anymore. i don't know if its me, but i am too lazy to ever get one one these ever again.

rated:
kbaxter said:   OP, given the name of the company, is this made in USA? The reviews look good and I am interested....
Here's some info from their website :

https://www.reelin.com/AboutUs.aspx

"American Lawn Mower Company, the largest producer of push reel mowers operating in the United States, is a family-owned business with manufacturing facilities in Shelbyville, In. and administrative offices in Muncie, In."

They are great mowers if you like to use push reels, which I do.  I love the quietness.  You can mow anytime of the day and not disturb the neighbors.  A down side is that you will have to mow more often since push reels aren't so good at mowing tall grass, compared to rotary blade mowers.  I have to mow twice a week when my lawn is actively growing in the Spring and Fall.  For the times I do let the grass grow too tall, I cut the height down a bit with my electric grass trimmer first.  Just make sure you maintain and sharpen them annually and they'll last a number of years.  Replacement parts are also available for sale from their website.

rated:
Thank U MokaJava for that great link...my property is crazy weird so this type of mower really is to the advantage to do the job....

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014