• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Shop Frigidaire 26-cu ft Side-by-Side Refrigerator Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR at Lowes.com
Disclaimer
http://www.lowes.com/ProductDisplay?
Model #: FFHS2612LS
Use code 47000RRRRR9982R for 10% off

Member Summary

Frigidaire 26-cu ft Side-by-Side Stainless Steel Refrigerator
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

perfect for the man cave

why is this YMMV?

Must be VERY location based. Shows as $996 for 85746 and $696 for 85701 (12 miles across town).

None in Chicago area.

Check for possible rebates available too. †In MD, Lowes is showing up to $150 in rebates from my electric company ($100 for purchase & $50 to recycle old unit).

Getting the $626 price in suburban Detroit (White Lake, MI). †Thanks OP.

$696 price but none available anywhere near us, thanks OP.

None in my area(s). Sweet deal if you can find it.

None in my area either but great find!

pretty much got the last one in Massachusetts. $40 shipped from the Danvers store, don't mind if I do!

also discover 5% cb and 5% shop discover

Showing everyday price $696 and in stock in Montana. It's 36" wide so be sure your hole is big enough. Most standard refrigerators and stoves are 30" wide

I got this fridge for $888 - 10% + 4-year extended warranty on labor day, 2012 and within 6 months, the damper and another module inside broke. 5 repair visits dispatched by both Lowes and Frigidiaire and 2x$250 food loss claims later (Lowes extended warranty comes with unlimited $250 food loss claims if your fridge breaks), Lowes replaced it with a Samsung. If you have $700 to spend on a fridge, DO NOT buy this one - get a smaller, non Frigidiare one (you may have to settle for white), but nothing is worse than ice and ice-cream all over your floor. During one of the food loss incidents, I put a lot of frozen meat outside because it was below freezing but still had more than $250 in food loss.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014