• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
.Check your email - Using your CashBack Bonus at Amazon.com just got more rewarding.
 It's easy! Simply shop Amazon.com and pay using your CashBack Bonus at checkout by May 15th. We'll match the amount of your first redemption - up to $20, and add it to your CashBack Bonus account!

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

amazon
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

No love for me. Must be targeted.

tn4304 said:   No love for me. Must be targeted.
  Your fellow FatWalleters love you.

tn4304 said:   No love for me. Must be targeted.
   Same here.  And I thought Discover and I got along great.  How disappointing! 

Got an email from Discover announcing that using CB @ Amazon was now an option and inviting me to register my card, but no incentive or bribe. I went and registered. I probably should've held out.

No go here...

Nothing here either. So green for op though. Congrats to those who got the offer.

Would probably have overlooked this in my junk mail folder. Thanks!

got this offer in my email too

dairymtu said:   got this offer in my email too
  You say "too".  That makes two.  Notice the OP never said she got it.

jimmystang said:   Nothing here either. So green for op though. Congrats to those who got the offer.
  Yep green for...oh I can't say it.  But it does rhyme with "deal".

were you able to use it? If so, did you pay from Amazon site or from discover (or clicked the link ). am just trying to figureout if this IS targeted. Thanks

I would say this email would be targeted to someone that just added their Discover card to their Amazon account as a payment method.

msenthil said:   
  were you able to use it? If so, did you pay from Amazon site or from discover (or clicked the link ). am just trying to figureout if this IS targeted. Thanks

Have not use it yet. I do have discover link in my Amazon prior to receiving the email but have never paid with CashBack. It mention i have $xxx.xx and if i use it to shop at Amazon, they will match up to $20 on first purchase using CashBack.

I registered a long time ago, but have never used Disc checkout at Amazan before, and I received this offer. Yes, it is clearly a targeted offer, but who knows what the criteria are.

amazon
Disclaimer
yoregano said:   Yes, it is clearly a targeted offer, but who knows what the criteria are.
  I'm fairly sure that one of the specific targeting criteria is to specifically exclude me on these offers. *sigh*

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014