• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazing French Fries Maker & More $7.99 Shipped

http://www.dailybargainshop.com/

This natural-cut fries cutter is the fast and easy way to make delicious fries in just seconds. Simple to use, you only need to place one average-sized potato in the Amazing Fries, and then it's just one step to great fries. This cutter for french-cut fries is very versatile and can also be used for other vegetables such as onions, peppers and much more, making meal preparation faster and easier.
FEATURES:
-The quick and easy way to prepare delicious homemade fries!
-No more tedious chopping and cutting slippery potatoes by hand.
-Just place potato in the chute and push down
-Perfect Fries uses cross pattern steel blades to cut effortlessly and evenly for perfect results every time.
-Also great for dicing onions, fruits and vegetables.
-Get creative! Make Sweet Potato fries, Zucchini fries, Butternut squash fries, Eggplant fries, Green Tomato fries, Onion fritters, Cinnamon Apple fries, Dill pickle fries and more.
-Comes with cleaning tool.
Condition : New
Packaging : Bulk

Member Summary

Fries
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Now it's $4.99.

Darn it, I was hoping it would automatically deep fry them for me. Never really had a problem cutting them into various shapes.

This amusing review at Amazon....

There is a line in the instruction which claims the amount of force needed depends on the size and hardness of the potato. For most people a quick and easy swipe would be small potatoes, pre-soaked. I used medium sized un-soaked potatoes and pounded the top several times with my hand to get some really nice looking fry cuts. It beats going to the gym. The instructions say to cut off the rounded part of the potato for a flat bottom, you might try a flat top also. Flat top, flat bottom pre-soaked (or rotting) small potato, works great.

Made in China where steel, lead, and plastic come together for fine products to ship to America. I bought mine for $9.98 on impulse in WalMart located in the "As Seen on TV" section for suckers. Mine is currently sitting on my porch with a potato jammed in it waiting to rot so I can use it again.

UPDATE: As it turns out the potato wasn't jammed, the device was slightly cocked. It was jammed together. It is now in the landfill.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014