• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Search for Fresh Cut Flowers in Grocery on Amazon and select Free Shipping.by Amazon.

I was looking to buy flowers online for an Admin at work for Admin Professionals Day (Wed).  Nothing annoys me more than paying for overnight shipping.  I see Amazon is now selling fresh cut flower arrangements from a company who I have used before (KaBloom) with free overnight shipping for the cost of only the shipping at some other sites.  They also have some from a company I hadn't heard of before called Benchmark Bouquets, also with free shipping.    My apologies to anyone who doesn't appreciate how hot this is...

Member Summary

flowers
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?&url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=fresh%20cut%20flowers
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

flowers
Disclaimer
zimzim said:     Nothing annoys me more than paying for overnight shipping. 

It's relative to total cost.  If they overcharge for the flowers but "$1 shipping"..it works out to be the same.  Also, it is not "overnight shipping" but 1 day shipping (which is calculated by Amazon).  

Example..did a test order in my cart...and if I placed an order now, delivery would be on April 24th.

Here's a link to this. As respdoc pointed out, the deal doesn't necessarily mean overnight. There are several exclusions depending on which flowers you choose. However, if you time it correctly this could work out to be a very hot deal! Good find OP.

The inability to schedule is kind of a deal-breaker for me.

Here is a more precise link. Ordered late on Monday night, tracking shows on truck for delivery today...

I see free overnight shipping but tried two items and neither would be delivered until next week.

Great they ship overnight ... but it's hell helpful with a few days delay in getting it out the door.  This is NYC boroughs...anyone else seeing similar?  or are you getting your flowers tomorrow if ordered early today?

well, its good to know that Amazon is offering free overnight shipping on fresh cut flowers. now its easier for people to book flowers overnight also for free.

The link brings up aloe vera juice, rose petals, and tulip seeds?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014