• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

jersey
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is the first time I've seen these posted on the forums and they're pretty cool looking. They're made out of 100% recycled polyester.

I'm in. Soccer jerseys are easy to wear during the hot summer weather.

probably blowing them out because of the HORRIBLE season they've (ManU) had

Go Liverpool!!!

Flipit said:   Go Liverpool!!!
Yes!!!  They won't be discounted any time soon though with their great season.  Will have to live with my Carlsberg jerseys for now... 

PS.  Man U sucks, that's why they are cheap!!  

Men's ones are sold out.  Nice posters, though!

Fergus said:   PS.  Man U sucks, that's why they are cheap!!  
  Hmm says.. Fergus-on? heheh

Darn. Missed this one.

All of which explains why that promising period seems so much longer ago when current head Coach Luiz Felipe Scolari announced his 23-man squad for Brazil's second domestic go at the World Cup: none of the boys from that Frankfurt trip were on the list. Not even Robinho, despite the interesting minirevival he had experienced in a couple of Selecao friendlies last November.
Germany Soccer Jersey
Italy Soccer Jersey

Even after Brazil crashed out in the quarterfinals of that World Cup, one could still point out two things. First, that the veterans, thanks to former head Coach Carlos Alberto Parreira's hesitancy in relying on youth, had been much more to blame. Second, that time still looked to be on the boys' side. They could bring some precious mileage to the Selecao when the time to build a team for Brazil 2014 came around.
Soccer Jerseys Cheap 
Germany Soccer Jersey 

Fergus said:   
Flipit said:   Go Liverpool!!!
Yes!!!  They won't be discounted any time soon though with their great season.  Will have to live with my Carlsberg jerseys for now... 

PS.  Man U sucks, that's why they are cheap!!  

One good season & everyone is jumping the gun. Liverpool will probably miss out on Top 4 next Season.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014