• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Turtle Beach Call of Duty: Black Ops II X-RAY Wireless Dolby Surround Sound Gaming Headset - Playstation 3: PlayStation 3 63057006306200
Disclaimer
Turtle Beach Call of Duty: Black Ops II X-Ray Headphones - $83.99 with Free Shipping at Amazon. 4/5 stars based on 170 customer reviews. 

• Dolby surround sound
  • Dual band Wi-Fi 
  • Dual-pairing Bluetooth
  • ​Rechargeable Battery
  • Variable Microphone Monitor
  • Ear Guard with Blast Limiter

Get the newer version--- Turtle Beach Call of Duty: Ghosts Ear Force Spectre Limited Edition Gaming Headset (Microsoft Xbox 360) - $99.95 at Amazon

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Turtle Beaches add a whooooole different factor to gaming. It is ridiculous. Playing Skyrim, you can hear every little sound when exploring as if you were actually in the game. Same with Call of Duty, which these are marketed for. You can actually hear the footsteps of other players and which direction they're coming from. Once you play with them, playing without them is lackluster.

I prefer Turtle Beaches to Trittons. I find them more comfortable and the sound quality better. At full retail price, they both tend to be overpriced, but this is a good deal! IGN gave them a 9/10 here 

I also like Turtle beaches as well when play COD. Just make sure you are cool with the people you play with.

This is crazy!
Sore Loser send SWAT team....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014