• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
While trying to spend expiring Sears rewards I spotted black package aaa eneloop 4 packs. Hint: check your email from Sears for soon to expire coupons/points. Other eneloop 4 packs were not reasonable prices.
http://www.sears.com/sanyo-eneloop-xx-pre-charged-aaa-rechargeab...

Sears ships this free. Search for eneloop aaa, pick the cheaper one. It should be sold by Sears, and not Sears marketplace vendors. Item should read: "Sanyo eneloop XX Pre-Charged AAA Rechargeable Battery Retail Pack—4 Pack"
Item # 05703492000  Mfr. Model #HR-4UWXA4
I had white ones in mind when I searched, these claim larger capacity than white with fewer charges. At not much out of pocket it did not matter to me, it may to you.
My real goal was to get handful miles to prevent my balance from expiring with minimal hassle. 

Sears
See Sears promo codes that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

sears
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

LINK would help

Same price on Amazon and yes these are the newer Eneloop batteries that are supposed to be much better

peas said:   LINK would help
  Agree!  Took me quite a while to find it (Sears has one of the worst websites for searching/sorting items).  I ended up ordered the AA 4pk, it's expensive but I had to use the points literally in 5 minutes. 

niniss said:   
  Agree!  Took me quite a while to find it (Sears has one of the worst websites for searching/sorting items).  I ended up ordered the AA 4pk, it's expensive but I had to use the points literally in 5 minutes. 

At least you remembered the free gift money expired last night.  I`m 7 hours too late.  About the fourth time this has happened.
If they do not give longer expiration dates they will never sell me anything ever again.

tracfancier said:   
niniss said:   

At least you remembered the free gift money expired last night.  I`m 7 hours too late.  About the fourth time this has happened.
If they do not give longer expiration dates they will never sell me anything ever again.

I know what you mean.  I lost points many times before and that's why this time I was determined not letting them escape.  lol

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014