• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Staples Bruckner Luxura Managers Chair NOW 25.50 in store. Original price $149.99 Black Friday price was 79.99 
Bruckner Luxura Managers Chair (Black and Brown Models) New Price Drop I was able to pick one of these up today in Staples for 25.50.

SKU: 069028 Model #24797

Drop the 0 in the sku and use this inventory checker with the Staples 2 header in the merchant setting and plug in your zip code.........http://www.userquote.com/tools/inventory_checker.php 

Also available Staples Coopersly® Bonded Leather Managers Chair, Black $23.50  SKU:#068777 and again drop the 0 in the sku when using Inv. checker above. 
Picture of the Coopersly...http://www.ebay.com/itm/Staples-Coopersly-Bonded-Leather-Manager... 

Remember folks, never call the store to check availability lest ye lose your find to an employee.

GOOD LUCK HUNTING FOLKS

Ripped from S/D

Member Summary

chair
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Sometimes, it pays to be ignorant....

serenity22 (Apr. 27, 2014 @ 7:07p) |

In for 3 ! Thanks OP

rtmover (Apr. 28, 2014 @ 8:16a) |

I wanted to thank the OP for this post; I found a single 'Cooperslys' at a local stables that was open in the box that t... (more)

Logan71 (Apr. 28, 2014 @ 9:11p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Checker says
69028   97526
We're sorry, there was a problem with your last request.

Same with the other sku

Were these marked with the low price in the store?

yesidonoitall said:   Were these marked with the low price in the store?

No, not at my store. Found these deals elsewhere online and walked in to my local Staples after using my inventory checker. They were priced as scanned at $25.50 Many others found them elsewhere around the country. They scanned at the register at $25.50. Buy 2 and use the 10 off 50 coupon that's out there right now.

Just picked up 2 Cooperslys and a filler so I could use $10/50 at my local store. Zero Bruckners in stock but I left 2 Cooperslys for my fellow FWers.

yesidonoitall said: Checker says 69028 97526 We're sorry, there was a problem with your last request. Same with the other sku

Same result for me at first, but then I re-read the OP and used the Staples2 header, not the plain jane Staples header.  Unfortunately, no stock in my local store.

Store Availability for:

Staples Bruckner® Luxura® Managers Chair, Black
Item 69028
Model 24794D
10 results within 100 miles of me

In for two at the Largo Mall Staples in FL.  I just called and asked - I needed two and they had two. Only checked there - probably more in the Tampa Bay area.

Atariman56 said: Remember folks, never call the store to check availability lest ye lose your find to an employee.

dXb147 said:In for two at the Largo Mall Staples in FL.  I just called and asked - I needed two and they had two. Only checked there - probably more in the Tampa Bay area.

Just a heads up dXb147

I found 4 in NE Houston. When they checked the item number on the register, it showed one in stock. The guy went to the back and found 2 of the black and 2 of the brown.

awesome thank you, managed to find one today

Picked up the last one in the Orlando E Colonial store.

Even though it shows stock, there's no more.

JoyOfCoupons said:   Picked up the last one in the Orlando E Colonial store.

RE:

They are "hiidden"
I once found a printer they could not find stacked with the boxes of toilet paper

Scored one today...

Went in and asked the manager if they can check inventory with a SKU...

Showed that they had 'a few in stock' and then he saw the price... LOL!

I'll put it together later...

Thanks OP...

found one of each thanks!

Thanks OP, picked up one Coopersly® in black @ $23.50.

Where can I find the $10/$50 coupon?

Cilpie said:   Where can I find the $10/$50 coupon?

Go to the Staples website, type "coupons" into the search bar and WALA.... instant coupons each week. Kinda like magic.

Cilpie said:   Where can I find the $10/$50 coupon?
I think the 10 off 50 was a coupon sent from signing up with a new email address.
Link Not suree if this is still the right link.

Thanks OP! Picked up three, one for my home office, one for my work office, and one for my co-worker!

Got 2. Used a 10/50 Q, plus 25% rewards Q (required mgr override). Net cost, 30.75+tax.

labboypro said:   Just picked up 2 Cooperslys and a filler so I could use $10/50 at my local store. Zero Bruckners in stock but I left 2 Cooperslys for my fellow FWers.

OK, folks... I gave you a full 4 days to clear out the rest of the Cooperslys at my store, but they still had a couple as of a few minutes ago.  I bought one more, and left the last one for a fellow FWer.  If you don't go get it soon, I guess I'll have to go back and buy that one as well.  Oh, and I used the 25% Rewards coupon to sweeten the deal a little.  

RE:
. I gave you a full 4 days to clear out the rest of the Cooperslys at my store

Have them sent to the Grants Pass Oregon store....

shadow520 said:   Got 2. Used a 10/50 Q, plus 25% rewards Q (required mgr override). Net cost, 30.75+tax.
  Sometimes, it pays to be ignorant....

In for 3 ! Thanks OP

I wanted to thank the OP for this post; I found a single 'Cooperslys' at a local stables that was open in the box that they found in back. I got it home and it had some 'repair order' paperwork in the bottom, stating it had never been sold, but was missing parts. The bottom part of the form shows where they ordered the parts, and I feared that when I read it (in the assembly process hours later at home) that I would have problems.

Once I started putting it together, I found I had not only an extra set of screws/bolts, but also a spare gas cylinder/lift assembly.

I'm sitting on it now, and it is miles above the 5yr old chair it replaced. I have an extra gas lift support, should I ever need it, all for $23.30 + tax.

Thank you, OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014