• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Japanese Kit Kat Strawberry Mini 12.3 G
Disclaimer

Japanese Kit Kat Strawberry Mini 12.3 G
Disclaimer
Japanese Kit Kat 15 flavors to choose from starting at $5.95 @ Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Japanese-Kit-Strawberry-Mini-12-3/dp/B00AN... 

FREE SHIPPING on orders over $35.00

For those of you with a sweet tooth the following flavors to choose from are:Flavors include:

• Edamame (Soy Bean)
  • Brown Sugar Syrup Flavor
  • Wasabi
  • Nagoya Red Bean Sandwich
  • Japanese Citrus Blend
  • Purple Sweet Potato
  • Strawberry
  • Macha (Green Tea)
  • Roasted Green Tea
  • Yatsuhashi (Cinnamon-flavor Japanese treat)
  • Shinshu Apple
  • Togarashi (Red Pepper)
  • Blueberry Cheesecake=12px-Almond Tofu Dessert
  • Strawberry Cheesecake
  • Pear

Also available in a 2 per variety pack.

Member Summary

kit kat
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'm not seeing this is it dead?

cc624;18447151 said: "I'm not seeing this is it dead? "

Look at the "Customers Also Bought" section, where you'll see other flavors starting at $5.95. The title is misleading because strawberry is NOT $5.95, at least currently.

That is $6 for 12 "bars". Each "bar" is half the size of a typical snack size kitkat. The kind that goes for 6 for $1 at dollar store. Are you willing to pay a 600% premium on a differently flavored kitkat?

Green Tea Kit Kat's Are AMAZING!! Got two bags. Worth the price!

lynchrob said:   Green Tea Kit Kat's Are AMAZING!! Got two bags. Worth the price!

I tried not, it's okay.  Tastes like christmas cookies.

kickerstarter said:   That is $6 for 12 "bars". Each "bar" is half the size of a typical snack size kitkat. The kind that goes for 6 for $1 at dollar store. Are you willing to pay a 600% premium on a differently flavored kitkat?
  Yes, yes I am.

great deal. TU

asuka said:   
kickerstarter said:   That is $6 for 12 "bars". Each "bar" is half the size of a typical snack size kitkat. The kind that goes for 6 for $1 at dollar store. Are you willing to pay a 600% premium on a differently flavored kitkat?
  Yes, yes I am.

Me three. Thanks OP!

asuka said:   
  Yes, yes I am.

Translation: "Give me a break"

my local japanese supermarket have these for $2 a pop.

ahsq said:   my local japanese supermarket have these for $2 a pop.

5.95 for the 12.3g is definitely a rip off if you're anywhere near a japanese supermarket

The ~4.9oz bags are a better deal (you get 12 instead of 3 little snack size pouches)

I see some sellers have the matcha at that price
http://www.amazon.com/Japanese-Kit-Kat-Maccha-Green/dp/B007OVX77...

The bags are usually ~$5.00 in japan and sell for $5.50 at my local japanese supermarket

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014