Staples: Save up to $120 on a new iPad.

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
 Apple iPad with Retina display with Wifi 16GB, White 
Apple iPad with Retina display with WiFi 16GB, Black 359.99 (70 off)

And Minis -
Apple iPad mini with Wifi 64GB - 380 (120 off)

DailyDeal - Other items also on sale.

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

ipad
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Keep in mind, these are older models.

lszyjka said:   Keep in mind, these are older models.
  And have you ever seen the latest Ipad go for $120 off?

forbin4040 said:   

I actually appreciated the comment.  For those of us new to the ipad environment ... how would we know?  Go to our local Apple Store or find out here?  I choose here.

Latest version iPad Air (Refurb) for $419 at the Apple Store Online. Comes with new shell, new batter and same 1 year warranty. Why pay full price?

You can just spend an extra $40 and get the iPad Mini Retina LTE + WiFi from T-Mobile.

Thanks, OP, scored & used $150 in rewards, and a $10 coupon after throwing in some $2 K-Cups

DUDSTER said:   
forbin4040 said:   

I actually appreciated the comment.  For those of us new to the ipad environment ... how would we know?  Go to our local Apple Store or find out here?  I choose here.

Agree, thanks for the comment ... I didn't know

forbin4040 said:   

I did purchase couple of weeks ago at meijer with 15% off and $40 coupon with $20 off. They were selling Ipad Air 16GB for 479.99 with $40 store coupon and also offered 15% on any purchase at meijer and I did purchase for $368 net after coupon +6% tax.

Actually, Shoprite had iPad Air 16gb for $399 ($100 off) a few weeks back--scored one! See thread below:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1356550/

Maybe a dumb question, but, can you use an iTunes GC at the Apple Store?(online)

jesrf said:   Maybe a dumb question, but, can you use an iTunes GC at the Apple Store?(online)
  No you can't.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014