• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Denon Receiver
Disclaimer
Denon 7.1-Ch 3D Network Receiver, 2013 (AVR-X2000) - $399.00 w/ Free Shipping at Amazon. 4.4/ 5 stars based on 39 customer reviews.

• 7.1 channels
  • 95 watts
  • 7 channel power (8 ohms, 20Hz - 20 kHz, THD 0.08%)
  • 185 watts per channel maximum power (6 ohm, 1kHz, THD 10%, 1 channel driven)
  • AirPlay compatibility
  • Audyssey audio technology 
  • 7x HDMI inputs

Rakuten.com has this product for the same price as well.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have the Denon AVR 4310 CI and could not be more pleased.Its easy to set up...sounds great...drives difficult speakers like my Martin Logan ESLand if you have a question you can call them in NJ and they give you good informationand you don't have to wade through 12 ROBO selections and it does not tell U to go tothe damn website and figure out your own problems.

So if we can get an outside of California seller to match this and no sales tax, free shipping, I'm in!

Crutchfield now has this at the same price as of this weekend. You get some nice extras with them like a free set of cable labels and lifetime support. Use CARD20 at checkout for $20 in Crutchfield dollars for a future purchase.

Reviews are great on this receiver and it's number 1 in the AVR category on Amazon. Great deal!

Options expanding fast... Crutchfield for 1.5% FatCash or 2.5% eBates. OneCall has it for the same price now too. Can buy through eBay (OneCall) for eBay cash (almost $8) and use 6-month free financing with BillMeLater if that's your thing (I like it). Only a matter of time before Adorama and a few other sites match the $399 price.

Edit: After reviewing options and various non-working discount codes for other sites, I bought through Crutchfield using eBates for 2.5% Cash Back, used CASH20 code, and Crutchfield does have PayPal payments so I used my BillMeLater account for 6-months free financing. Now time to sell my AVR3805.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014