• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Quilted Northern 12 Packs Double Rolls
Disclaimer
Staples has the 12 Packs of DOUBLE ROLLS of Quilted Northern in soft or ultra plush on sale for $6.99.

Use the 25% off Breakroom coupon PLUS the 25% back in rewards coupon to get these for $3.93 net. Possibly lower if you have any manu coupons.

www.staples.com/coupons

NOTE: If you don't see the sale sign at your store, BE SURE TO DO A PRICE CHECK, this is a nationwide deal according to the manager in my store.

Member Summary

TP
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
At my store the blue soft and strong was 6.99 but the purple ultra plush was 8.99
I price checked it, came up 8.99

JamesTKirk (Apr. 28, 2014 @ 2:56p) |

the only 12 roll pack at a local store is 8.99. I have been doing Staples store resets for 5 weeks and none of the store... (more)

jimates (May. 01, 2014 @ 9:34p) |

The $10/50 does stack with % off coupons, but the % off should be used last. I.e; $10/50, then $-item (FAR reem) coupons... (more)

1chris1 (May. 01, 2014 @ 10:15p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

crappy deal

thanks Mr. C

Thanks as usual

I know Staples accepts manufacturer coupons from papers, but do they accept internet printed manufacturer coupons?

andunn said:   I know Staples accepts manufacturer coupons from papers, but do they accept internet printed manufacturer coupons?

my store does.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
andunn said:   I know Staples accepts manufacturer coupons from papers, but do they accept internet printed manufacturer coupons?

my store does.

Thanks!  My wife has some coupons she printed today for this brand and styles.  She will try this tomorrow at the store.

So the order of coupons will be the following, correct?

1. Manufacturer coupon
2. 25% off breakroom
3. 25% back in rewards

andunn said:   So the order of coupons will be the following, correct?

1. Manufacturer coupon
2. 25% off breakroom
3. 25% back in rewards

Manufacturers last

Can the photo be clearer? or u still using a flip phone? : )

facebook only had .75 cent coupons are there any better ones? Will try this tomorrow...

washerebefore said:   Can the photo be clearer? or u still using a flip phone? : )

facebook only had .75 cent coupons are there any better ones? Will try this tomorrow...

it just came out blurry,  The deal is good even if the pic isn't.

washerebefore said:   Can the photo be clearer? or u still using a flip phone? : )

There was a $1 coupon a few weeks ago in RP i think not sure but it may have expired April 26th

Great deal on crapper paper!

blueribb said:   Coupon links:

45 cents http://www.quiltednorthern.com/save 

75 cents https://www.facebook.com/QuiltedNorthern/app_693621597362346

thnx ribb,

the 75c coupon is TWO COUPONS and two prints of each (one for plush, one for soft)

Went to my Staples to use coupons on the Q. Northern, found that my Staples were clearing out Scott 12pk. extra soft double rolls for $4ea. Came out to be $3 ea. + rewards using the same coupons. Cashier then gave me a 25% off coupon (good for one item) with each deal. Went back and got 2 more with the receipt coupons for the same price. I can crap for a year.

I received a $10/$50 coupon in my purchase of 4 reams yesterday. Thinking about buying the following items to make some money:

bathroom: 4 packs - $16 (4 x $4/pack after 25% br and 25% rewards)
5 reams: 1 case - $18 (1 x $24/case - $6 (25% rewards))
----
$34
-$10 10/50 coupon
-$22 paper rebate
-$10 (Amex credit for buying $50 Staples gc at Lowe's to pay this transaction)
----
-$8 (excluding bathroom mfgr coupon)

Thanks

Edit: The above is incorrect. 10/50 coupon does not stack with % off coupons and 25% breakroom coupon only applies to 1 pack, not 4.

25% reward and 10/50 don't stack.

Atariman56 said:   Went to my Staples to use coupons on the Q. Northern, found that my Staples were clearing out Scott 12pk. extra soft double rolls for $4ea. Came out to be $3 ea. + rewards using the same coupons. Cashier then gave me a 25% off coupon (good for one item) with each deal. Went back and got 2 more with the receipt coupons for the same price. I can crap for a year.
  My friend, you need to eat more fiber!!  

If you pay with rewards, you won't get the 25% rewards right?

matrix5k said:   If you pay with rewards, you won't get the 25% rewards right?

right.

Thanks. Interesting, 10/50 stacks with other $ off coupons, but not % off coupons. So remove the 10/50 and add 4 $1 mfgr coupons, I still make a couple of bucks. I think I order 4 more qn packs and 3 more paper cases and use another amex credit to make $10.

MISTERCHEAP said:   Staples has the 12 Packs of DOUBLE ROLLS of Quilted Northern in soft or ultra plush on sale for $6.99.

At my store the blue soft and strong was 6.99 but the purple ultra plush was 8.99

JamesTKirk said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   Staples has the 12 Packs of DOUBLE ROLLS of Quilted Northern in soft or ultra plush on sale for $6.99.

the only 12 roll pack at a local store is 8.99. I have been doing Staples store resets for 5 weeks and none of the stores we did had this product in stock.

CUinBlank said:   Thanks. Interesting, 10/50 stacks with other $ off coupons, but not % off coupons. So remove the 10/50 and add 4 $1 mfgr coupons, I still make a couple of bucks. I think I order 4 more qn packs and 3 more paper cases and use another amex credit to make $10.
  The $10/50 does stack with % off coupons, but the % off should be used last. I.e; $10/50, then $-item (FAR reem) coupons, then % off. $10/50 does not stack with the 25% back coupon.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014