• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Mpow® Bluetooth 4.0 Music Audio Receiver Adapter Support apt-X Technology for Stereo CD Quality Sound with USB Wall Charger and 3.5 mm Jack

Deal on Amazon 

Amazon Price: $30.99 - $8 With Coupon Code MPOWAPTX = $22.99

Free Shipping w/Prime or FSSS

It's $12 cheaper than Newegg

• ACC, APTX Professional audio technology for CD quality Hi-Fi sound
• Bluetooth 4.0 version
• Receiver & Wall charger 2-in-1 for Quick and Easy Setup
18 month warranty
The lowest price ever according to 3camel

Note : BT receiver has BT4.0 & APTX, make sure your phone/tablets support APTX if you want to get CD quality Hi-Fi sound considering many audiophiles may have such interest. 
Of course it still work for general use without APTX.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Charger
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Got one last time it got hot at $24. Thanks FW!

Got one, thanks OP. Time to revive that old Bose SoundDock.

I have their wireless headphones. While my phone does not support AptX, the sound quality is still very good. No complaints, and very good value for the money. I use them at work so I won't feel bad if they get stolen / broken.

Edit:
For those interested, I'm using a Google Nexus 5 on Sprint. This phone only supports A2DP. The quality slightly lower than a direct-wired headphone, but for casual use at work it's perfectly fine. The headphones will try to negotiate AptX, then drop down to A2DP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014