• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
One day only Staples.com has 20% off all Ink & Toner with coupon code 60109 at checkout. Available online only and while supplies last. Exclusions apply. Limit one coupon per customer.

Free Shipping for Staples Rewards Members (Free to join)

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

staples (36.71kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Anyway to do this as a kiosk order and use the 25% rewards coupon?

rated:
I remember a online code at kiosk and paid at a cashier's register will get the manager involved. That's something you don't want to see.
Why no to buy ink online with this 20% off and 10 off 50, if your oop is around ~$30

rated:
fastness said:   I remember a online code at kiosk and paid at a cashier's register will get the manager involved. That's something you don't want to see.
Why no to buy ink online with this 20% off and 10 off 50, if your oop is around ~$30

I don't have any 10/50 coupons and isn't that gmail hack dead now?

rated:
fastness said:   I remember a online code at kiosk and paid at a cashier's register will get the manager involved. That's something you don't want to see.

I just did a kiosk order with 20% and paid at register and gave 25% rewards coupon, she did have to call the manager over (but he was right there anyway) but it took him 2 seconds for him to allow it. So I guess its YMMV but worked with ease for me.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014