• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

All Ware Stainless Steel Pineapple Easy Slicer and De-Corer
Disclaimer

All Ware Stainless Steel Pineapple Easy Slicer and De-Corer
Disclaimer
The Stainless Steel Pineapple Easy Slicer & De-Corer is on sale at Amazon for $2.78 with $1.00 shipping.

Linky

Received 4.1/5 stars based on 837 customer reviews on the product page.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

slicer
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I don't see where Amazon sells and ships this item. Most sellers are in Hong Kong or China. At least one is fulfilled by Amazon for $7.99

louamo said:   I don't see where Amazon sells and ships this item. Most sellers are in Hong Kong or China. At least one is fulfilled by Amazon for $7.99
  Yep.  Only one new seller at $3.83 that supposedly is located in CA. 

Hm. I'm not sure what happened to it. Sorry about that. I'll change the post.

It's $3.20 + $1.00 ship now. Amazon prices fluctuate frequently.

chelciecl said:   It's $3.20 + $1.00 ship now. Amazon prices fluctuate frequently.
  No, the price (from a US seller) is still what I quoted.  

You can get it all day long from many overseas sellers for this (and less) so I thought the only reason this is supposedly a "hot deal" is because Amazon (or a U.S. seller) has this. 

Everyone loved it when it was posted here. That's got quite a bit of green, and it's only $0.50 less.

slervik said:   Everyone loved it when it was posted here. That's got quite a bit of green, and it's only $0.50 less.

I ordered this a week or 2 ago from that posting. Still waiting for it to arrive from China. It too was posted by a staff member.

Atariman56;18459457 said:  
I ordered this a week or 2 ago from that posting. Still waiting for it to arrive from China. It too was posted by a staff member.

Ya, per some of their feedback...that seems to be a common theme.  While I might understand chancing it with an overseas seller for a sizable discount....chasing a quarter or two around...seems pointless. 
slervik said: Everyone loved it when it was posted here. 

No, many do not "love" waiting weeks at a time for a non-sale priced item.  

I never said people loved waiting. If I did I apologize. I said people liked the post, maybe the price on the product.

This gets posted pretty regularly - not sure it's that great a deal when it is so easy to get for around this price. Not to mention, as others have pointed out on this forum and others, the metal one probably isn't as good as the plastic.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014