• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Coupons KCUP Deals
Disclaimer
http://weeklyad.staples.com/StaplesSD/WeeklyAd?storeid=2278623#!... 

$10 ar 5 ream case (lim 4)

$10 Staples GC w/$50 in KCUPS aer

COUPONS 25% off entire office supply purch and 25% off ONE Breakroom 

FREE a $90 MIR QuickBooks Simple Start

$50 Staples GC by er with any chair   price $199.99+

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

staples
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
No BAR codes is fairly common, which is who others suggested you try a different browser (this is because barcode fonts ... (more)

labboypro (May. 07, 2014 @ 9:42p) |

Do the expired 10/50 coupons scan?  I can't remember what I've read about that.

RedSombrero (May. 08, 2014 @ 7:28a) |

Yes.

labboypro (May. 08, 2014 @ 8:42a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Looks like a nice way to cash out those big rewards checks with QuickBooks Simple Start. I believe they enforce a 1 rebate per address per year restriction. I may be wrong.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
PAGE 8

$50 Staples GC by er with any chair reg price $199.99+

Please correct:
$50 Staple's GC by er with any chair (    )  priced $199.99+

I've also noticed Staple's removing the 'regularly' from their Chair coupons lately.

(And please put the "Page X" under the line with the actual products of that page.  That will make it MUCH clearer.  THANKS!)

... and then there are always (often) Sunday's coupons. I hope, I hope, I hope!

Perhaps! Perhaps! Perhaps!

dazviking said:   I've also noticed Staple's removing the 'regularly' from their Chair coupons lately.

About time they were honest about what the coupon actually applies for!

propcgamer said:   About time they were honest about what the coupon actually applies for!But what will the Store Managers do now that they've 'fixed' this problem?

Went to my store today and found out my coupon-friendly manager got replaced by the manager of the most unfriendly Staples store town (where 3 people come over to scrutinize my coupons).

Employees wouldn't talk, which means she was fired.

It was good while it lasted.

MISTERCHEAP: The link to the ad is for this week, and I can't find anyway to change it to next week's ad. All of this week's good coupons are B&M only. Wanted to check to see if it's the same for next week. Probably is.

msrazzle said:   MISTERCHEAP: The link to the ad is for this week, and I can't find anyway to change it to next week's ad. All of this week's good coupons are B&M only. Wanted to check to see if it's the same for next week. Probably is.

You need to go to "page view" along the left, drop down and look for week of 5/4 ad.

All the coupons that come out on Sunday are Store only unless otherwise indicated.

I did post a $15 off $50 for online for breakroom back on Sunday in its own thread.

The $10 ar 5 ream case (lim 4) is not a great deal compared to this week.  You can get it for $2 ar this week with coupon from Staples website, use 20% off your office supply purchase, and 25% back in rewards.  I did this yesterday and it was a money maker!

andunn said:   The $10 ar 5 ream case (lim 4) is not a great deal compared to this week.  You can get it for $2 ar this week with coupon from Staples website, use 20% off your office supply purchase, and 25% back in rewards.  I did this yesterday and it was a money maker!
  The 20% off office supply coupon excludes paper.

andunn said:   The $10 ar 5 ream case (lim 4) is not a great deal compared to this week.  You can get it for $2 ar this week with coupon from Staples website, use 20% off your office supply purchase, and 25% back in rewards.  I did this yesterday and it was a money maker!

Your post is meaningless if another coupon gets issued on Sunday, just like what we saw this week. (was $5, coupon brought it down to $2). they can issue a coupon to bring it down to any amount they choose.

my4mainecoons said:   

It took 20% off my paper when I did it...

MISTERCHEAP said:   

Your post is meaningless if another coupon gets issued on Sunday, just like what we saw this week. (was $5, coupon brought it down to $2). they can issue a coupon to bring it down to any amount they choose.

Exactly.  Key word "If".  However, it's for sure a money maker this week.  Don't know until Sunday how the deal will shape out.  In any case, do the deal this week and next week with whatever coupons are available.

haven't played much lately with Staples. does the 2-day grace rule still apply for them? just thinking that 25% rewards coupon might still work on Sunday

andunn said:   
my4mainecoons said:   

Can you post a copy of the receipt? which order did you give them the coupon? It did not do this on my purchase.

Centex said:   haven't played much lately with Staples. does the 2-day grace rule still apply for them? just thinking that 25% rewards coupon might still work on Sunday

no, that is one coupon there is no grace period on.

harry12345 said:   
andunn said:   
my4mainecoons said:   

Can you post a copy of the receipt? which order did you give them the coupon? It did not do this on my purchase.

Sure, I'll ask my wife tomorrow where she filed it. 

I believe this is the order the cashier did them in because she was not scanning any coupons for anyone because apparently they had a sheet at the register they were scanning:
$2 coupon
20% off office supply - She did have to press a couple of buttons, but didn't say anything, and didn't call over a manager.  Not sure if it was an override, but shows up
25% off rewards

harry12345 said:   
andunn said:   
my4mainecoons said:   

It did not take the 20% off my paper purchase but did take if off of other items.  But it stacked with the 25% rewards coupon.

I'm going to be very surprised if andunn's receipt shows 20% taken off of paper. 
Yes, the 20% off stacks w/ 25% back in Rewards. 
The office supply coupon works on many things but it's hard to believe that a coupon that says "excludes paper" worked on paper.

Last night I shopped at a smaller Staples Copy and Print store and I noticed a lot of stuff was on sale. I asked if those were the regular prices and the cashier said "no" and she told me the store was closing on May 10, 2014, so they were trying to sell their inventory off. Not everything was on sale but several items were. For instance I bought 20 ounce sodas for 75 cents that normally are at least $1.50. Also, I noticed on my sales receipt were two coupons that printed out. One was for $10 off my next purchase of $40 or more at any other local store and the other was for $10 off my next purchase of $60 at Staples.com. Both coupons are valid 5/4/14 to 6/14/14. I made two separate purchases and the coupons only printed out on the first receipt (it was probably because I used my Staples Rewards card on the transactions). So come closer to May 10th I may come back to this store and make several small purchases without using a Staples Rewards card and see if I can score a bunch of coupons to use in store and on Staples.com.

MrVietnam said:   Last night I shopped at a smaller Staples Copy and Print store and I noticed a lot of stuff was on sale. I asked if those were the regular prices and the cashier said "no" and she told me the store was closing on May 10, 2014, so they were trying to sell their inventory off. Not everything was on sale but several items were. For instance I bought 20 ounce sodas for 75 cents that normally are at least $1.50. Also, I noticed on my sales receipt were two coupons that printed out. One was for $10 off my next purchase of $40 or more at any other local store and the other was for $10 off my next purchase of $60 at Staples.com. Both coupons are valid 5/4/14 to 6/14/14. I made two separate purchases and the coupons only printed out on the first receipt (it was probably because I used my Staples Rewards card on the transactions). So come closer to May 10th I may come back to this store and make several small purchases without using a Staples Rewards card and see if I can score a bunch of coupons to use in store and on Staples.com.
  On FW, this qualifies as heartwarming

oops.

MrVietnam said:   Last night I shopped at a smaller Staples Copy and Print store and I noticed a lot of stuff was on sale. I asked if those were the regular prices and the cashier said "no" and she told me the store was closing on May 10, 2014, so they were trying to sell their inventory off. Not everything was on sale but several items were. For instance I bought 20 ounce sodas for 75 cents that normally are at least $1.50. Also, I noticed on my sales receipt were two coupons that printed out. One was for $10 off my next purchase of $40 or more at any other local store and the other was for $10 off my next purchase of $60 at Staples.com. Both coupons are valid 5/4/14 to 6/14/14. I made two separate purchases and the coupons only printed out on the first receipt (it was probably because I used my Staples Rewards card on the transactions). So come closer to May 10th I may come back to this store and make several small purchases without using a Staples Rewards card and see if I can score a bunch of coupons to use in store and on Staples.com.

I sure hope you used the 25% off breakroom to pay 55c and the 25% back in rewards coupon to pay 41c after rewards on those Cokes!

cc reader
Disclaimer
It's good to see Staples has decided to further clutter their product offerings AND the mobile transaction processing business by offering their own branded cc reader.  Bizarre business strategy... aching to be everything to everybody.

When one of the stores earlier this year closed, I also got two coupons: $30 off $60 online, $10 off $30 at another local store.  My dates were extended like yours, and I think the $10/$30 is expiring shortly (I already used the $30/$60 with rewards and got some free luggage).  This coupon only printed once, even though I went several times afterwards.

Still nothing to get excited about in this weeks ad. I was hoping Q's would create some excitement

bobluciano said:   Still nothing to get excited about in this weeks ad. I was hoping Q's would create some excitement

yeah, last week was a fantastic week, so we all got a little spoiled. Back to school season will start right after Memorial Day however!

The rewards don't become available until next week, so no big deal. Also, easier to focus on Jack Bauer's return tonight.

1brooklyn1 said:   The rewards don't become available until next week, so no big deal. Also, easier to focus on Jack Bauer's return tonight.

FYI, the Staples rewards site has FULLY UPDATED all the April purchases, you should be able to see how much in rewards you earned on each order you used the 25% q on.

my Rewards
Disclaimer
MISTERCHEAP said:   
FYI, the Staples rewards site has FULLY UPDATED all the April purchases, you should be able to see how much in rewards you earned on each order you used the 25% q on.

Not me.  It seems my Rewards info is always 4-7 days behind you.

labboypro said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

Not me.  It seems my Rewards info is always 4-7 days behind you.

Click on PURCHASE HISTORY along the left, ignore the man behind the front page curtain.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
1brooklyn1 said:   The rewards don't become available until next week, so no big deal. Also, easier to focus on Jack Bauer's return tonight.

yes, mine are showing.... and I am reminded that when you pay for your purchase with some rewards dollars those dollars are distributed across the purchase price of each item on the receipt and the 25% rewards only applies to the net purchase price...  bummer.

MISTERCHEAP said:   

Even if it's showing, it won't be available, until the 10th to the 15th.

1brooklyn1 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

Obviously, but at least now you can see what was credited for each transaction in the event something got screwed up.

Same here. Saw it in purchase history. Probably use it to buy paypal readers to get $15 back into the paypal account. I believe max is 3.

Off topic, but still interesting...
(It looks like they are following the same route as Staples did -- close stores as customers continue to buy online instead.)

WSJ Headline:
Office Depot to Close 400 U.S. Stores
Quarterly Sales Surge After OfficeMax Acquisition

Office Depot Inc. ODP +10.55%  on Tuesday disclosed plans to close several hundred stores as consumers increasingly rely on online purchases, but the office-supply retailer also reported surging sales for the first quarter, bolstered by its acquisition of former rival OfficeMax

Shares of the company jumped 10% to $4.60 in recent premarket trading as sales topped analysts' projections.Office Depot expects to close at least 400 locations in the U.S., with 150 closures pegged for 2014, citing overlap created by the merger. The move comes after rival Staples Inc., SPLS -0.55%  which reaps nearly half of its sales from e-commerce, announced plans to trim its retail footprint by closing as much as 12% of its North American stores over the next couple of years. 

MISTERCHEAP said:   
1brooklyn1 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

Obviously, but at least now you can see what was credited for each transaction in the event something got screwed up.

Are we talking on a different wavelength, I'm saying it's no big deal that it's a dead week of offers, as the rewards don't become available until next week.

Skipping 18 Messages...
RedSombrero said:   Do the expired 10/50 coupons scan?  I can't remember what I've read about that.

Yes.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014