• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
CVS (starting 5/4):

Zantac75 80ct or Zantac 150 65ct $17.99
Use the $6/1 Zantac 65 ct or higher coupon found here http://www.coupons.com/coupons/?pid=15493&nid=10&zid=yn07&plid=E... 
Pay $11.99
Submit for the Zantac Mail-In Rebate (must purchase Sunday to 5/4 to Mon 5/12) http://zantacoffers.com/pdf/1404-045_request_form_Portrait_v8.pd... 
Final Cost FREE!

Rite Aid (starting 5/4):

Zantac 150 Tablets 65 ct, Zantac 75 Tablets 80 ct $20
Use the $6/1 Zantac 65 ct or higher coupon found here above
Pay $14
Get $3 +Up Reward (limit 4 offers)
Plus, submit for the Zantac Mail-In Rebate (available Sunday)
Final Cost FREE!

Member Summary

zantac150 (20.00kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Got the $20 check yesterday

Yoksel (Jul. 02, 2014 @ 12:13p) |

Never received my rebate.  Good luck if you try.

CorlisKeller (Sep. 08, 2014 @ 3:56p) |

I received it back in July

Yoksel (Sep. 08, 2014 @ 4:05p) |

Oer valid on the purchase of one (1) Zantac® 50ct or higher, made between May 4, 2014 and May 12, 2014. Rebate request must be received at the mailing 
address or be postmarked by June 11, 2014. Limit one (1) rebate per household mailing address (except in Rhode Island). Purchase price calculated net of any 
coupons and excluding tax. Group submissions are void. Store identied receipt must emanate from same state as consumer address. No PO Boxes-only street 
and rural addresses are acceptable. Check with your local post oce for a street address. Rebate rights may not be assigned or transferred. Requests not in 
compliance with all the terms of this oer will not be acknowledged or fullled. All submissions are subject to verication. Fraudulent submission including 
use of multiple addresses or PO Boxes to obtain additional rebates may result in federal prosecution under the U.S. Mail Fraud Statutes (18 US Code Section 
1341and 1342). Reproduction, purchase, sale or trade of this mail-in certicate or proof of purchase receipts is prohibited. Cash value 1/20c. Oer valid for USA 
residents only and its territories, APOs and FPOs. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Please allow six to eight weeks for delivery. Boehringerlngelheim will not be liable for lost, late, misdirected, mutilated, illegible, incomplete or postage due mail
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
i love me some zantac!

actually I started eating more alkaline foods and reduced my acid food intake and don't need em' anymore!

rated:
How much is the rebate for? Will they reduce for +UPs used?

rated:
rebate is for upto $20 made between 5/4/14 - 5/12/14

www.zantacoffers.com

rated:
Great find! Thanks.

rated:
If I don't want to install the coupon printing software the MIR will get me the item for free with the UP rewards right? The coupon just gives a lower out-of-pocket up front?

rated:
Word of caution: I submitted the Zantac rebate when it was offered a couple weeks ago (bought at CVS) and despite being meticulous about the details and buying and mailing during the correct time frame (there aren't many details - include receipt, circle price, include UPC -- kind of tough to screw up), I just got a denial letter yesterday.. trying to argue for the low dollar value of rebates like this costs more in time than they're worth.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   CVS (starting 5/4):

Use the $6/1 Zantac 65 ct or higher coupon found here http://www.coupons.com/coupons/?pid=15493&nid=10&zid=yn07&plid=E... 
Pay $11.99
Submit for the Zantac Mail-In Rebate (must purchase Sunday to 5/4 to Mon 5/12)  http://zantacoffers.com/ 
Final Cost FREE!

Rite Aid (starting 5/4):

Pay $14
Final Cost FREE!

offer now up see zantacoffers.com, full T&C in QS.

rated:
HEADS UP!!

For those of you who do not wish to install the coupon printer software, there is a $4 off 1 coupon in the 5/4 Smartsource Coupon insert in sunday papers.

rated:
VivYip said:   rebate is for upto $20 made between 5/4/14 - 5/12/14

www.zantacoffers.com

thnx viv, didn't see your post til just now.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   HEADS UP!!

For those of you who do not wish to install the coupon printer software, there is a $4 off 1 coupon in the 5/4 Smartsource Coupon insert in sunday papers.

That $4 coupon is also printable here:
https://www.zantacotc.com/zantac-coupons-and-special-offers.html 

rated:
From the previous history, will they pay the price before coupons or after coupons?

rated:
xarmian said:   Word of caution: I submitted the Zantac rebate when it was offered a couple weeks ago (bought at CVS) and despite being meticulous about the details and buying and mailing during the correct time frame (there aren't many details - include receipt, circle price, include UPC -- kind of tough to screw up), I just got a denial letter yesterday.. trying to argue for the low dollar value of rebates like this costs more in time than they're worth.
  I'm not sure if I understand what you wrote.  What's the reason they gave you for denying the rebate?

rated:
Yoksel said:   From the previous history, will they pay the price before coupons or after coupons?
  I'd like to know that too.  If they pay the net price, what's the point of using coupon or UP rewards (other than a bit less in tax)?

rated:

Pay $11.99
Submit for the Zantac Mail-In Rebate (must purchase Sunday to 5/4 to Mon 5/12) http://zantacoffers.com/pdf/1404-045_request_form_Portrait_v8.pd... 
Final Cost FREE!

Rite Aid (starting 5/4):

Pay $14
Final Cost FREE!

I just realized that I did an Zantac Rebate back on Mar 30 or so (was posted by Mr. Vietnam?).  It has the same rebate form (but different date).  Do you think I can do this one or it would put me "over the household limit?"  TIA
p.s. - I haven't yet received the rebate from last time.

rated:
Walgreens also have Zantac on sale, final cost is $11.99 after $3 store coupon and $4 manufacture coupon.

rated:
niniss said:   

Pay $11.99
Final Cost FREE!

Rite Aid (starting 5/4):

Pay $14
Final Cost FREE!

I just realized that I did an Zantac Rebate back on Mar 30 or so (was posted by Mr. Vietnam?).  It has the same rebate form (but different date).  Do you think I can do this one or it would put me "over the household limit?"  TIA

If this is a "new offer" over the last one, then yes. The form being the same isn't the issue, just see if there is an "offer #" affiliated with it, If they are different, you are fine.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
niniss said:   

Pay $11.99
Final Cost FREE!

Rite Aid (starting 5/4):

Pay $14
Final Cost FREE!

If this is a "new offer" over the last one, then yes. The form being the same isn't the issue, just see if there is an "offer #" affiliated with it, If they are different, you are fine.

I actually looked for them on both forms.  They don't have offer #s.  The only differences are:  1. valid date (3/19 - 4/2 vs. 5/4 - 5/12)   2. qualifying product (24ct or higher vs. 50ct or higher)  3.  rebate $ up to ($11 vs. $20) 

rated:
niniss said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
niniss said:   

Pay $11.99
Final Cost FREE!

Rite Aid (starting 5/4):

Pay $14
Final Cost FREE!

I actually looked for them on both forms.  They don't have offer #s.  The only differences are:  1. valid date (3/19 - 4/2 vs. 5/4 - 5/12)   2. qualifying product (24ct or higher vs. 50ct or higher)  3.  rebate $ up to ($11 vs. $20) 

definitely a different offer then....you are fine IMO.

rated:
niniss said:   
Yoksel said:   From the previous history, will they pay the price before coupons or after coupons?
  I'd like to know that too.  If they pay the net price, what's the point of using coupon or UP rewards (other than a bit less in tax)?

On the receipt you don't see UP deduced and hence the net price is intact and you get rebate for that

rated:
dontcare4myname said:   
niniss said:   

On the receipt you don't see UP deduced and hence the net price is intact and you get rebate for that

I think you are talking about the UP rewards that this Zantac purchase would generate, right?  I was actually talking about using the UP rewards that you already have (let's say, from last week's purchases) to pay for this purchase. 

rated:
xarmian said:   Word of caution: I submitted the Zantac rebate when it was offered a couple weeks ago (bought at CVS) and despite being meticulous about the details and buying and mailing during the correct time frame (there aren't many details - include receipt, circle price, include UPC -- kind of tough to screw up), I just got a denial letter yesterday.. trying to argue for the low dollar value of rebates like this costs more in time than they're worth.
  Did you pay with extra bucks? I have had rebates turned down because payment was in the form of ECB's. I just responded  to the rejection with the CVS  corp. explanation of an ECB and  that I could have purchased anything (well almost) in the CVS store BUT I selected their product.
If the coupon deducts on the top of the receipt showing a reduced price paid that is the amount you will be refunded. Some stores, like I think CVS the MQ deduct on the bottom, so the original price would be your refund amount. Also pay with a card that will give you perks even though you are getting your money returned AND shop with a list - short list. They want shoppers to pick up a few extra items while they are there. If you do make them another MM!

rated:
I got denied, anyone else have problems? I emailed them about why, but never got a reply back. Gonna call them, but are people getting their's approved?

rated:
where do you check status?

rated:
don't they offer these rebates periodically? haven't seen a new one lately...

rated:
I received a denial letter saying I didn't meet the requirements for the rebate (I have a scan and know it was complete). Did a web form contact, but didn't hear back for 3 weeks. Called yesterday took my info and said they'd contact fulfillment center, which usually causes them to fix it. Then got the same denial letter today, probably from web form contact. So have to call them again and find out what's going on. Did anyone get their rebate for this?

rated:
contact link?

rated:
received $15.99 rebate check today.

rated:
web form contact link??

rated:
vickh said:   web form contact link??
Call them, you'll get great customer service, they escalated my claim and said the brand manager was personally going to talk to the fulfillment center. 1-800-243-0127
I wouldn't waste my time with the web contact form, it was a 3 week wait that led to a 2nd denial letter and me calling them in the end.   https://www.bi-druginforequest.com/contactUsWeb/Controller.jpf?c...

rated:
Got the $20 check yesterday

rated:
Never received my rebate.  Good luck if you try.

rated:
I received it back in July

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014