• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Suisse Sport Yosemite 5 Person 2 Room Dome Tent 10 x 8
Disclaimer
Came across this tent while scrambling for camping gear for our last minute camping trip.  Has good reviews - the bad reviews mention quality and water leaking.  Well guess what...welcome to camping in a tent.

$41.18 free shipping at the time of this post

5 person tent 

What the camels say 

Enjoy a little extra privacy when camping with friends with the Suisse Sport Yosemite two-room dome tent. Designed to sleep up to four people, the tent includes a removable divider that splits the tent in two. As a result, you can wall off other campers when changing clothes or sleeping, or you can remove the divider to create a single large room. The Yosemite also includes a double D door for easy entry and exit, along with a full four-point rainfly to keep you dry on moist evenings. And ventilation is always a concern in warm, muggy climates, which is why the tent includes three mesh zippered windows and a mesh ceiling. The tent measures 10 by 6 by 8 feet (W x H x D) and weighs roughly 13.65 pounds.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Suisse Sport Yosemite 5 Person Tent
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

my wife and I just spent a week camping at the Grand Canyon and Zion National in this exact tent. great tent, very roomy. Had a blow up mattress on one side and all our stuff on the other. I'm 5'9" and could change standing up with head room to spare. If you hate feeling cramped than this is the tent to get. we did not get rain so can't comment on that but was very windy and the tent held up well.

5 People.... That is $8.24 a person.

where?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014