• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Treat your feet! Today only, save 60% or more on select Imprint Comfort Mats. Imprint's anti-fatigue standing mats conform to your feet and support your arches for relief of back, leg and foot discomfort using proprietary multi-layer cushioning. Whether you're cooking, doing laundry, standing on the job, working in the garage or grilling on the patio, you'll want one in every room.

www.amazon.com/b/ref=gbrc_tit_r-1_1762_ca064177?ie=UTF8&node=820...

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks, ctgolfer, this is good price on imprint.

I got the 72 inch 2 years ago and 36 inch last year. They work fantastic and very easy to clean. The edges feel pretty smooth to me and i never tripped on them. you will feel a lot of difference on feet and back if you are going to stand for a while.

P.S. ctgolfer could you update the link with less ref infos? you just need the node id : http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=8203323011

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014