• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Charmin Basic Bath Tissue Rolls, 1-Ply, 20 Rolls/Case
Disclaimer
http://www.staples.com/Charmin-Basic-Bath-Tissue-Rolls-1-Ply-20-...

if your store carries this packaging, use the 25% off breakroom coupon and PM to Staples.com for $6.75 final price ac/pm

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Charmin Toilet Paper
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Oh should have posted it yesterday. Could have used breakroom coupon and 25% back in rewards for lesser price.
Green

nortotron said:   Oh should have posted it yesterday. Could have used breakroom coupon and 25% back in rewards for lesser price.
Green

I don't recall seeing this deal yesterday, it came out today.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
nortotron said:   Oh should have posted it yesterday. Could have used breakroom coupon and 25% back in rewards for lesser price.
Green

Ok... I saw it for 9.99 at my store. Should have grabbed it with 2 coupons. btw, will the "back in rewards" apply for the price after discount or before? 

nortotron said:     
MISTERCHEAP said:   
Green

Ok... I saw it for 9.99 at my store. Should have grabbed it with 2 coupons. btw, will the "back in rewards" apply for the price after discount or before? 

after discounts.

I tried the Price Match at my Staples but the cashier says the SKU's don't match.
They carry the 25% BONUS packages (16 rolls = 32 rolls, BONUS 25% 20 rolls = 40 rolls).

But the 25% off Break room coupon applied as well as the 75 cents off Charmin Basic Manufacturer Coupon I found on Coupons.com (under Household Category).

So, no Trifecta here, but a decent Quinela.

VX

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014