• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Staples B&M/online has the Intuit QuickBooks Online 2014 (both in boxed & download formats) on sale this week for FREE after $90 Intuit MIR.  Combine with this weeks' sales flyer coupon of  25% off office supply purchase and possibly make $22.50 in the deal minus tax (YMMV)! 

Quickbooks Online 2014 

Intuit Mail-In Rebate 

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

Quick (4.01kB)
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
1 Not easy rebate. But mail-in rebate.
2 Intuit rebate sucks.

rated:
anybody has experience with intuit rebates?

rated:
I'm wanting to use QB for managing my rental properties. I'm guessing this personal version will not work for that purpose.
Nonetheless good find.

rated:
nortotron said:   anybody has experience with intuit rebates?

Use search.  There are LOTS of horror stories and very few good ones.

rated:
daviddyer said:   1 Not easy rebate. But mail-in rebate.

Thanks daviddyer...just updated post and link!

rated:
I don't believe the office supply coupon will work on software.

rated:
if it is QuickBooks Online (access is through webbrowser) why do they have different version for windows vs mac ?

rated:
DOChicago said:   Staples B&M/online has the Intuit QuickBooks Online 2014 (both in boxed & download formats) on sale this week for FREE after $90 Intuit MIR.  Combine with this weeks' sales flyer coupon of  25% off office supply purchase and possibly make $22.50 in the deal minus tax (YMMV)! 

Quickbooks Online 2014 

Intuit Mail-In Rebate

FAIL!!

Software is NOT an office supply. and a repost.

rated:
I'm confused about this, since Online is a monthly billing product, but I don't need to understand!

QuickBooks Online Q&A's based on my experience as IT consultant?

"Can I use for my rental properties?" If you intend to have them all as one "company", i.e., one business entity, yes. If you need multiple companies, QB Online is a big drawback. But there are many comparisons between the online and standalone versions. Likewise I think if you intend to have multiple users on your company file, you need the standalone/desktop version.

"What is the difference between PC/Mac and online?" A key difference, again, is only one company file per QB online account. So if you have more than one business entity, Online quickly gets cumbersome and expensive. By the way, the Mac version is vastly inferior to the PC version. Most Mac users wind up running VMware or Parallels or Bootcamp, so that they can use Quickbook Windows.

I can also tell you that most but not all my clients choose QuickBooks Premier over Pro and Online, but I think that is because they tend to be slightly bigger and busier offices.

http://financialsoft.about.com/od/smallbusiness/a/QuickBooks_Ver... 

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
DOChicago said:   Staples B&M/online has the Intuit QuickBooks Online 2014 (both in boxed & download formats) on sale this week for FREE after $90 Intuit MIR.  Combine with this weeks' sales flyer coupon of  25% off office supply purchase and possibly make $22.50 in the deal minus tax (YMMV)! 

Quickbooks Online 2014 

Intuit Mail-In Rebate

FAIL!!

Software is NOT an office supply. and a repost.

Talk about harsh critics! The post was simply that Staples has it free after MIR this week.  The post even lists POSSIBLE mm and YMMV; I was lucky enough to have the cashier honor the 25% off coupon as there is no exclusion on the coupon for software (which some don't consider technology).  While similar deals have appeared in the past from various retailers, this current promo through Staples didn't appear on my hot deals search.  Thanks for all the love!

rated:
It is the simple start edition. No recurring billing, no time tracking. Only one user.
I suggest you do the 30 day free trial before spending money on this.

rated:
DOChicago said:     Talk about harsh critics! The post was simply that Staples has it free after MIR this week.  The post even lists POSSIBLE mm and YMMV; I was lucky enough to have the cashier honor the 25% off coupon as there is no exclusion on the coupon for software (which some don't consider technology).  While similar deals have appeared in the past from various retailers, this current promo through Staples didn't appear on my hot deals search.  Thanks for all the love!
Did it actually come off automatically when the coupon was scanned, or did you get a cashier stupid enough to manually discount your purchase when the coupon didn't work? Any Staples cashier who considers software to be office supplies and not technology should be fired.

rated:
fatgempler said:   It is the simple start edition. No recurring billing, no time tracking. Only one user.
I suggest you do the 30 day free trial before spending money on this.

The only reason to buy this software it to make money on the rebate with a coupon or to cash our Rewards.

rated:
The packing slip only shows the ship date not the order date. What do we send to show the order date?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014