• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
 YMMV...I had a SYWR coupon (Surprise Points) for 20 off any pair of shoes over .01 when I signed into my account... . My Wife picked out a pair at Sears and in the end cost me .78.

YMMV ..I have a silver VIP status so maybe that was a perk.

Member Summary

Shop Your wayRewards 20 reward points on Shoes over .01
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

how much were the shoes and why 78¢ oop?

Shoes were 24.99
Sears has a sale so they took another 3.75 off
SYW redemption 20.00 (surprise points)
I had .50 in points I guess
so the pre tax total was .74
add
Tax .04
= .78

cut/paste from the order:

Item Price
$24.99
Discounted Price
$21.24
SYW points Redeemed
0 ($0.00)
500 ($0.50)
Surprise Redeem Offer
FXD CAP $20
1X CAP $0
Surprise Points Redeemed
20,000 ($20.00)
Price After Redemption
$0.74

so the coupon worked as surprise points.

Only showed $5 in points for me.

I got $7 off any shoes. no total needed.

i got 8 for shoes and 7 for clothing....ends 5/6

I got a rock.

I got $75 in shoes that are $0.01+ about a month ago. At first I thought was a scam, but tried and worked. So I ended up got $74.6 worth of shoes and still have $0.40 left in my account (expiring end of year).

p.s. - I do buy a lot of shoes from Sears.com through out of the year, almost all my sneakers are from them.  Maybe that's why.

niniss said:   I got $75 in shoes that are $0.01+ about a month ago. At first I thought was a scam, but tried and worked. So I ended up got $74.6 worth of shoes and still have $0.40 left in my account (expiring end of year).

p.s. - I do buy a lot of shoes from Sears.com through out of the year, almost all my sneakers are from them.  Maybe that's why.

  
By the way, Eddie Lambert Loves you for shopping there..

lygmjsxz said:   
niniss said:   I got $75 in shoes that are $0.01+ about a month ago. At first I thought was a scam, but tried and worked. So I ended up got $74.6 worth of shoes and still have $0.40 left in my account (expiring end of year).

p.s. - I do buy a lot of shoes from Sears.com through out of the year, almost all my sneakers are from them.  Maybe that's why.

  
By the way, Eddie Lambert Loves you for shopping there..

  Well, I'm not too happy about a few of my purchases from them latterly, so I'm not sure how much business they will be getting from me.  lol 

lordoffire said:   I got a rock.
  Lots of my friends got IRAQ!

Technologist said:   
lordoffire said:   I got a rock.
  Lots of my friends got IRAQ!

  After reading this, I RAN!



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014