• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

24 Rainbow Roses with Purple vase and other flowers plants at ProFlowers.com
Disclaimer
One of my first topics in a while.  I was looking for a deal for mother's day and stumbled onto this one.  ProFlowers has a Living Social deal for $30 of ProFlowers credit for $15.

Here is the non affiliated link: https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/1092259-30-to-spend-on-flowers-gifts-from-proflowers

Order the deal (you can purchase up to two per account and use one per order).  Then, head to ProFlowers from the FatCash link: http://www.fatwallet.com/ProFlowers-coupons/ 

Once you get there, the first thing on their main page is $29.99 for two dozen rainbow roses with a free purple vase (or if you don't see it, here is a link ).  If you order that and do flexible delivery for May 8 or 9, the total (after $30 from credit) is about $18.  So grand total of $15 + $18 = $33 plus you'll get 8.5% FatCash.

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

ProFlowers
See ProFlowers discounts that earn 8.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
LivingSocial
See LivingSocial discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

roses
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

"but they take away the free vase when you enter the LivingSocial code.  makes that 15 dollar special , not so special.  I asked LivingSocial for a refund on the proflower voucher.  "

update :  Ohhhhh.  I see what happened. I upgraded to the long stem rainbow rose bouquet with free vase.  When I entered the LivingSocial code, the vase disappeared.  I just tried the original bouquet deal and it kept the vase..  My apologies! 

That's weird. It kept the vase when I ordered it.

Just ordered and it kept the vase. Not sure what happened to happeejo, but worked fine for me.

Ohhhhh.  I see what happened. I upgraded to the long stem rainbow rose bouquet with free vase.  When I entered the LivingSocial code, the vase disappeared.  I just tried the original bouquet deal and it kept the vase..  My apologies!  

N41... thx

happeejo, I'm glad you figured it out, but you might want to edit your original post. Some people reading this thread might get that far and stop and miss out on the deal. I almost did.

With handling fees, extra shipping fees, strange reductions in % off, loss of the deal when adding a vase, sales tax... ProFlowers gimmicks have utterly destroyed the deals for years.

Tried again today, $20 becomes $47+. I expect a $10-12 fudge factor, but not well over a 100% increase.

$47 bucks will (still) buy a fair amount of premium gas. Gonna go SEE mom instead of this crap. Local Wallieworld will be fine when I get there and buy locally.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014