• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Costco.com has the Coleman® 6-person Instant Tent for $100 + free Shipping through June 1, 2014. It's $165 at Amazon.

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Based on the picture I assume some of the six people have to sleep on top of one another. Interesting

rated:
Just slept in a tent that looks just like this. Can easily sleep 3 people with each person's bags no problem. 4 people would get a little crowded. 6 people would require bunk beds, or little people.

Good quality tent tho.

rated:
All most all tents specs will list # of ppl assuming they are packed liked sardines when asleep.
I have this tent for an year and it definitely comfortable for 3 to 4.
AFAIK, paid the same price last year.

I like the instant part of it and it helped me a few weeks back.
Reached late night to the campsite and if I had to go through setup with tent poles would have been pain in the rear.
This was set up in 15 mins with just a flash light to help.

rated:
These are great tents and really do up fast. If you plan to use one anywhere it might rain, but a rainfly to go with it.

rated:
Description says 10' x 9'. But I doubt it "Fits 2 Queen Airbeds" unless the airbeds are 1" thick.

rated:
bossy said:   All most all tents specs will list # of ppl assuming they are packed liked sardines when asleep.

Reached late night to the campsite and if I had to go through setup with tent poles would have been pain in the rear.

So is a rainfly necessary to stay dry with this tent? Is there a rainfly available for these Coleman Instant tents?
Thanks.

rated:
nascarfrk said:   
bossy said:   All most all tents specs will list # of ppl assuming they are packed liked sardines when asleep.

So is a rainfly necessary to stay dry with this tent? Is there a rainfly available for these Coleman Instant tents?
Thanks.

Read the reviews on Am a zon. That will convince you. Buy it there: http://www.amazon.com/Coleman-Rainfly-6-Person-Instant-Tent/dp/B006GJ8PFG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1399353476&sr=8-1&keywords=coleman+instant+tent+rainfly 

rated:
Camped last weekend with a group of people.  My friend had a Coleman instant tent...it went up in a matter of seconds, and packed up just as quickly.  These tents are also very tall.  Material seems to be reasonable quality.  I can vouch that you need a rain fly--I ended up giving my friend a tarp to put over his tent when it started raining a little.  It was going right through the mesh screens.

ETA:  His tent DID fit 2 queen single high air mattresses.  The picture doesn't do the size of these tents justice--they're huge.

rated:
I believe Costco have this same tent starting on May 8th (New coupon book). Pricing it at 99.99 -30off coupon.

rated:
raringvt said:   ETA:  His tent DID fit 2 queen single high air mattresses.  The picture doesn't do the size of these tents justice--they're huge.
   Are you sure it was the 9x10 model?  Coleman makes this style instant tent in several other sizes too.  I have the 8 person Coleman Instant Tent that is 10x14, and looks similar. 

rated:
I've got the 6 person as well and my kids love it, Huge for 2 people, 4 is ok if using sleep mats. Love the big windows, durable floor, and easy setup. I bought the rainfly after 2 wet trips without. It does the job.

rated:
Yes, in coupon book for $129.99 less $30 = $99.99.   Same price as OP's

rated:
Went to Costco Kirkland, WA today. Only 4 and 10 person coleman tents were available.

Asked a red vest and he checked the computer - not available in Washington stores.  He said must be an online only item.

Ended up buying from Amazon for the same price:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004E4ERHA/ref=pe_385040_30332200_TE_it...

Sorry Costco!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014