• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
this is a good deal for those of us who like to dine out
http://www.restaurant.com/offer/landing1?prti=1647 

More deals in the official Restaurant.com coupon thread.
Restaurant.com
Need a Restaurant.com coupon that earns Up to 15.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

restaurant.com (50.11kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
lonelyaccountant said:   this is a good deal for those of us who like to dine out
http://www.restaurant.com/offer/landing1?prti=1647 

no it isn't, restaurant.com vouchers are a PITA to use 

rated:
another litterbug added to the ignore filter

rated:
1. I'm only seeing $25 for $10, not $5 as the title states
2. Minimum purchase with a $25 voucher is usually $37.50 or $45.00 (just checked to verify and this is still the case)
3. The restaurant workers glare at you when you use these coupons and make you feel generally uncomfortable
4. These are generally a PITA to use, as the guy above said

rated:
I have a bunch of these things and the couple times I have ever tried to use one of these things they have been rejected. Simply not worth the hassle. If you ever plan on using one MAKE SURE you ask BEFORE you order your food or you might end up washing dishes.

rated:
I've used many of these (maybe 100) over the years.  Never had a problem.  The closest I had to a problem was 1 place quit selling them, but would accept the ones I had already purchased.  I verified it before going, and they said no problem.

For the places that stopped taking them, or closed down, R dot com has given me credit towards another cert, which work as advertised.

rated:
Technologist said:   I've used many of these (maybe 100) over the years.  Never had a problem.  The closest I had to a problem was 1 place quit selling them, but would accept the ones I had already purchased.  I verified it before going, and they said no problem.

For the places that stopped taking them, or closed down, R dot com has given me credit towards another cert, which work as advertised.

+1

rated:
I'm surprised they're still in business. Used to use them years ago when the $25 coupons were $1. After 2 rejections--stopped using them. 

rated:
This looks like a great adventure this weekend...thank you.

rated:
MIGHTYMACHONE said:   This looks like a great adventure this weekend...thank you.
  Do you even know what you are replying to ?  This is a thread about a generic gift certificate. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014