• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
www.mycokerewards.com       "This Reward Code cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, gift certificates, reward certificates, coupons, discounts or affiliate programs (including reward programs)."

Member Summary

FTD
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I just tried to order  a dozen of mixed  roses for $19.99 and use that code to my surprise at the end of the check out they wanted a service/delivery charge of $29.99 or join something for $39.99 to get free shipping
for me its not worth it

I'm always a fan of MisterCheap's deals. However, for this one, I noticed when reading the fine print it says "This Reward Code cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, gift certificates, reward certificates, coupons, discounts or affiliate programs (including reward programs)."

I do realize 5 MCR points isn't much but I wonder if, because of the fine print, this $15 gift card is really just a non-stackable coupon code rather than a true gift card where an additional coupon code could be used along with it. It seems that this company, along with the other flower companies are constantly offering a ton of coupon codes that are likely comparable.

norman801 said:   I'm always a fan of MisterCheap's deals. However, for this one, I noticed when reading the fine print it says "This Reward Code cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, gift certificates, reward certificates, coupons, discounts or affiliate programs (including reward programs)."

I do realize 5 MCR points isn't much but I wonder if, because of the fine print, this $15 gift card is really just a non-stackable coupon code rather than a true gift card where an additional coupon code could be used along with it. It seems that this company, along with the other flower companies are constantly offering a ton of coupon codes that are likely comparable.

you may be right, I will add that info to the OP so noone is misled about what this deal really is. Thanks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.