• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.rubytuesday.com/gift-cards  
From Ruby Tuesday:

"The $1.95 is a product charge for the card and envelope in which the gift card is mailed.  I would recommend the use of our e-Cards, which are delivered within 24 hours to an email address. There are no shipping or product charges with the e-Cards either, and you can even upload customized pictures and write your own message, too. "

T&Cs

http://www.rubytuesday.com/faq/gift-cards/ 

Member Summary

Ruby Tuesday
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I just ate at Ruby Tuesdays for the first time a couple weeks ago and it was really good!

Here's the store locator if anyone needs it.

Shipping is $1.95

GMY said:   Shipping is $1.95

CLEARLY SHOWS "FREE GROUND SHIPPING" at Landing page.

MISTERCHEAP said:   

It is free shipping, but they are charging 1.95 for some carrier. Im assuming its like gift wrapping

Trickracen said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

It is free shipping, but they are charging 1.95 for some carrier. Im assuming its like gift wrapping

You might want to edit that, your name is in there.

Trickracen said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

It looks like a special "MOM" gift card, can you change it to some generic RT GC and get that fee to go away? Never saw a $1.95 cost like that and it doesn't appear to be a gift box or gift wrap. Strange.

Yes, if you continue through, shipping is free, but 'Product Cost' is $1.95

From Ruby Tuesday:

"The $1.95 is a product charge for the card and envelope in which the gift card is mailed.  I would recommend the use of our e-Cards, which are delivered within 24 hours to an email address. There are no shipping or product charges with the e-Cards either, and you can even upload customized pictures and write your own message, too. "

Treefarn said:   From Ruby Tuesday:

thanks, added this info to the op.

Yay, thank you. I know where we are going for Mother's Day!

The "bonus" coupon cannot be used with any other discounts (usually there is always a buy 1 entree get 50% off another available) so the "Bonus" is just meh

k4e4n said:   The "bonus" coupon cannot be used with any other discounts (usually there is always a buy 1 entree get 50% off another available) so the "Bonus" is just meh
  However, the buy 1 get 1 coupon requires a 2 drink purchase, the $15 off coupon is off anything except hard drinks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014