Ostrich Pillow $13.59 FS @ eBay

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Authentic Magical Ostrich Pillow Nap Travel Office Sleeping Neck Care Support | eBay
Disclaimer
heroneo2012 has the Ostrich Pillow on sale for $13.59 with free shipping.

Available in Red or Blue.

Member Summary

pillow
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I bought one on 5/8/2014. I never received it. I've contacted the seller about it, but haven't received a response. Has ... (more)

bella54330 (Jun. 24, 2014 @ 4:24p) |

You take that increased risk when dealing with overseas sellers.  Since you already bought it...you are now dealing with... (more)

respdoc (Jun. 24, 2014 @ 4:29p) |

hahahahahhaha ok what? how is this even used

hudson3 (Jun. 26, 2014 @ 9:59a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Now I can take even more naps at my desk . . . errr . . . if mean . . . if hypothetically speaking I was taking naps at my desk!

Got one last time it was onsale.  I think I pay ~$20.

Its actually pretty comfortable too.  

LOL. Weirdest thing I have ever seen. 

these have to be fakes... realy ostrich pillows cost ~$75

darthjr said:   these have to be fakes... realy ostrich pillows cost ~$75
        It's a trap.

darthjr said:   these have to be fakes... realy ostrich pillows cost ~$75
  True . . . most I've seen are around $70-$90. But given the oddity of the product, do you think there's much of a difference between the "real" Ostrich Pillow and the generic? 

ostrich pillow gone awry.
Disclaimer
Virgil27 said:     ...do you think there's much of a difference between the "real" Ostrich Pillow and the generic? 
  <<< accept no substitutes.

You guys must really love them....since I think every staff member has posted at least one of these.

All jokes aside..a few important points should be noted in the first post.

1) These are labeled as: "new-other" and 2) they are from overseas.

Minus long shipping times....return shipping costs would be more than the item...so basically no returns/refunds.

Not sure how 'authentic' it is but at $14 somewhat tempting even if it is less plush.

On the eBay auction the material is listed as "Material: PP Cotton with a size of 50cmx36cmx9cm"
On the http://www.studiobananathings.com/product/ostrich-pillow/ site the material is listed as "95 % Viscose – 5% Elastomer / Filling: Micro polyestirene beads with a size of 45L x 28W x 15H and it says Hand Crafted in Spain"

Whether it's $13.59 (tile) or $3.59 (OP) it's a much better deal than last time - http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1350935/ 

Typo on the $3.59, should be $13.59. Thanks for the heads up!

I know someone that uses one when they fly all over the US. It keeps the noise down.

whudgens2 said:   I know someone that uses one when they fly all over the US. It keeps the noise down.
  Do they have to remove it when going through TSA checkpoints?

OMG, at first look I thought it was something else....

I'm thinking about it's breathability, I think it will make me uncomfortable when I'm sleeping.

lol, not sure if it is comfortable, but very interesting, I'd like to try.

wth

This must be a thing at FatWallet, haha. Everyone in my department knows I've been wanting one badly. I finally caved and bought it. Shipping says about 2 weeks and it's coming directly FatWallet's office. I'll keep you posted on how stupid I look.

akmckenna said:   I'll keep you posted on how stupid I look.
  Pics required 

My cat would love taking naps in this thing!

in for 1 as a joke! Thanks!

This is the best price I have seen for this.

Meritline.com had/has the best price usually between $17-$21 with free ship occasionally.

whudgens2 said:   I know someone that uses one when they fly all over the US. It keeps the noise down.

If only his passengers knew.

HKSturboKid said:   Got one last time it was onsale.  I think I pay ~$20.

and how often do u use it?

WorkerAnt said:   
HKSturboKid said:   Got one last time it was onsale.  I think I pay ~$20.

and how often do u use it?

I don't travel as much as I used to for work, so I pretty much keep it in the office for afternoon power naps.  

When I first bought it to work, people had a good laugh and said WTf?!?   They would take a pic and laugh about it.  After awhile it gets boring.  But definitely a good piece if you want to strike a conversation with.

Price has dropped $0.20 making it $13.39!

That is the weirdest pillow i have ever seen.

I bought one on 5/8/2014. I never received it. I've contacted the seller about it, but haven't received a response. Has anyone else not received theirs?

bella54330 said:   I bought one on 5/8/2014. I never received it. I've contacted the seller about it, but haven't received a response. Has anyone else not received theirs?
  You take that increased risk when dealing with overseas sellers.  Since you already bought it...you are now dealing with the seller/eBay.  

Obvious first step is to track the product. 

hahahahahhaha ok what? how is this even used

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014